Walla Walla Community College
- Walla Walla Community College inspires students to discover their potential and to achieve their goals by providing diverse and challenging learning opportunities.
- Enrollment: 3,671 students
- In-state tuition: $4,203
- Out-state tuition: $5,203
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 43%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Walla Walla Community College has rapidly grown from 850 students in 1967 to a present annual enrollment of over 13,000. Beautifully located on approximately 100 acres, the Walla Walla campus has become an educational and cultural center for Southeastern Washington. Extending its facilities and programs throughout its four-county district, Walla Walla Community College's Clarkston Center, located in Clarkston, Washington, is the hub of educational activity in Asotin and Garfield counties. WWCC also maintains a facility at the Washington State Penitentiary. Walla Walla Community College offers courses in basic skills, acquiring professional or technical proficiencies for the workforce, transfer to four-year institution. WWCC offers the Associate of Arts, the Associate of Science and the Associate of Arts in Applied Science (AAAS) degree, as well as one-year certificates and a variety of short-term certificates and endorsements. Walla Walla Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and certified by the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges to offer courses in Academic Transfer Education, Professional-Technical Education, Transitional Studies, and Extended Learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Walla Walla Community College cost?
Walla Walla Community College's tuition is approximately $4,203 for In-State students and $5,203 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Walla Walla Community College?
The acceptance rate of Walla Walla Community College is 100%, which is equal to the state average of 100%.
What sports does Walla Walla Community College offer?
Walla Walla Community College offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Dance, Golf, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.