Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (208) 377-8080
- Carrington College's Boise campus is the perfect spot to earn an associate degree or certificate in a medical field. That's because it's in a modern 46,000 square foot building located near many of the city's health care facilities. Close to several bus stops and featuring a beautifully landscaped patio, the campus is easy to find. Once you're there, you might want to stay. Modern classrooms, a full multimedia library and a computer lab are just the beginning. You can learn from health care professionals who are experienced in their field. We've even partnered with local health care organizations to make sure you're learning the skills you need for a successful career. Carrington College offers associate and bachelor's degree programs, as well as certificate programs in the medical field for those looking to transform their lives with an education that leads to careers, not just jobs. Take a look at our programs and embrace the future that could be yours with a degree or certificate from Carrington College.
The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Boise||(ID) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||265 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||34%||73%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$13,226||$9,750|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,500||$5,250|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Carrington College-Boise is College of Western Idaho (12.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,277 students | 12.40 Mi5500 East Opportunity Drive
Nampa, ID 83687
(208) 562-3000 12.4010,277
- 1,866 students | 45.00 Mi650 College Blvd
Ontario, OR 97914
(541) 881-8822 45.001,866
- 7,585 students | 115.00 Mi315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls, ID 83301
(208) 733-9554 115.007,585
- 1,681 students | 189.60 Mi2411 NW Carden Ave
Pendleton, OR 97801
(541) 276-1260 189.601,681
- 3,451 students | 193.20 Mi1500 College Parkway
Elko, NV 89801
(775) 738-8493 193.203,451
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.