- Carrington College's Boise campus is the perfect spot to earn an associate degree or certificate in a medical field. That's because it's in a modern 46,000 square foot building located near many of the city's health care facilities. Close to several bus stops and featuring a beautifully landscaped patio, the campus is easy to find. Once you're there, you might want to stay. Modern classrooms, a full multimedia library and a computer lab are just the beginning. You can learn from health care professionals who are experienced in their field. We've even partnered with local health care organizations to make sure you're learning the skills you need for a successful career. Carrington College offers associate and bachelor's degree programs, as well as certificate programs in the medical field for those looking to transform their lives with an education that leads to careers, not just jobs. Take a look at our programs and embrace the future that could be yours with a degree or certificate from Carrington College.
The teacher population of 51 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Boise||(ID) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||51 staff||339 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||45|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||84%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$15,250||$11,999|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$7,466||$5,500|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Carrington College-Boise is Stevens-Henager College (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 225 students | 2.00 Mi1444 Entertainment Avenue
Boise, ID 83709
(208) 383-4540 2.00225
- 10,580 students | 12.40 Mi5500 East Opportunity Drive
Nampa, ID 83687
(208) 562-3000 12.4010,580
- 1,721 students | 45.00 Mi650 College Blvd
Ontario, OR 97914
(541) 881-8822 45.001,721
- 7,927 students | 115.00 Mi315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls, ID 83301
(208) 733-9554 115.007,927
- 1,559 students | 189.60 Mi2411 NW Carden Ave
Pendleton, OR 97801
(541) 276-1260 189.601,559
Learn more about The College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007 ("CCRAA" or the "Act"), which was enacted to make college more affordable for low- and moderate-income students by phasing in increases in government grants.
Learn how scholarships work and how they can help pay for your community college education.
Learn about the specific financial aid and scholarship opportunities available to veterans attending community college. You served our country - now let the country serve you financially.