- Carrington College's Boise campus is the perfect spot to earn an associate degree or certificate in a medical field. That's because it's in a modern 46,000 square foot building located near many of the city's health care facilities. Close to several bus stops and featuring a beautifully landscaped patio, the campus is easy to find. Once you're there, you might want to stay. Modern classrooms, a full multimedia library and a computer lab are just the beginning. You can learn from health care professionals who are experienced in their field. We've even partnered with local health care organizations to make sure you're learning the skills you need for a successful career. Carrington College offers associate and bachelor's degree programs, as well as certificate programs in the medical field for those looking to transform their lives with an education that leads to careers, not just jobs. Take a look at our programs and embrace the future that could be yours with a degree or certificate from Carrington College.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Boise||(ID) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||265 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||12||12|
|Total Enrollment||494 students||5,032 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||455 students||2,051 students|
|# Part-Time Students||39 students||2,981 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,000||$30,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,375|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,738||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Carrington College-Boise is College of Western Idaho (12.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,217 students | 12.40 Mi5500 East Opportunity Drive
Nampa,  ID  83687
- 2,396 students | 45.30 Mi650 College Blvd
Ontario,  OR  97914
- 7,021 students | 115.10 Mi315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls,  ID  83301
- 1,731 students | 189.60 Mi2411 NW Carden Ave
Pendleton,  OR  97801
- 3,024 students | 193.20 Mi1500 College Parkway
Elko,  NV  89801
Learn about the free and reduced-fee tuition offered at many community colleges, who are hoping to help unemployed individuals advance their job skills to re-enter into the workforce.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.