- Carrington College's Boise campus is the perfect spot to earn an associate degree or certificate in a medical field. That's because it's in a modern 46,000 square foot building located near many of the city's health care facilities. Close to several bus stops and featuring a beautifully landscaped patio, the campus is easy to find. Once you're there, you might want to stay. Modern classrooms, a full multimedia library and a computer lab are just the beginning. You can learn from health care professionals who are experienced in their field. We've even partnered with local health care organizations to make sure you're learning the skills you need for a successful career. Carrington College offers associate and bachelor's degree programs, as well as certificate programs in the medical field for those looking to transform their lives with an education that leads to careers, not just jobs. Take a look at our programs and embrace the future that could be yours with a degree or certificate from Carrington College.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Boise||(ID) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||265 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||12||12|
|Total Enrollment||494 students||5,032 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||455 students||2,051 students|
|# Part-Time Students||39 students||2,981 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,000||$30,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,375|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,738||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Carrington College-Boise is College of Western Idaho (12.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,217 students | 12.40 Mi5500 East Opportunity Drive
Nampa,  ID  83687
- 2,396 students | 45.30 Mi650 College Blvd
Ontario,  OR  97914
- 7,021 students | 115.10 Mi315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls,  ID  83301
- 1,731 students | 189.60 Mi2411 NW Carden Ave
Pendleton,  OR  97801
- 3,024 students | 193.20 Mi1500 College Parkway
Elko,  NV  89801
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.