Concorde Career College-Portland
Concorde Career College-Portland places among the top 20% of community colleges in Oregon for:
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Portland||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||105 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||6|
|Total Enrollment||804 students||2,071 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||804 students||844 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,300||$32,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||82%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$15,375|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,500||$6,156|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Portland is Carrington College-Portland (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 100 students | 0.30 Mi2004 Lloyd Center, 3rd Floor
Portland,  OR  97232
- 161 students | 1.50 Mi600 SW 10th, Suite 400
Portland,  OR  97205
- 452 students | 1.70 Mi600 SW 10th Avenue, Suite 500
Portland,  OR  97205
- 30,929 students | 7.40 Mi12000 SW 49th Avenue
Portland,  OR  97219
- 10,911 students | 7.50 Mi1933 Fort Vancouver Way
Vancouver,  WA  98663
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.