Sanford-Brown College-Houston (Closed 2015)
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Houston||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||671 students||3,921 students|
|# Full-Time Students||644 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||27 students||2,866 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$33,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Houston is American InterContinental University-Houston (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 535 students | 0.00 Mi9999 Richmond Avenue
Houston,  TX  77042
- 325 students | 1.80 Mi3110 Hayes Road Suite 380
Houston,  TX  77082
- 147 students | 2.30 Mi7277 Regency Sq Blvd
Houston,  TX  77036
- 496 students | 2.60 Mi7000 Regency Square Blvd.
Houston,  TX  77036
- 216 students | 5.60 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.