American InterContinental University-Houston
- At American InterContinental University, our educational approach is designed around the realities and challenges of today's busy lifestyles, and for over forty years, we have been helping students gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to pursue the next level of their professional development. At American InterContinental University, our academic community continues to grow, because our educational approach is designed around the realities and challenges of today's busy lifestyles. We know every student has different goals, priorities, motivations and timetables for advancing their education, so we designed flexible undergraduate and graduate degree programs that can be realistically achieved, even with today's hectic lifestyles and responsibilities. At AIU, student life is an individualized choice you make based upon your preferences, objectives and schedule. Each day will offer you new opportunities to collaborate with classmates, make connections with alumni and keep tabs with your social networks.
American InterContinental University-Houston places among the top 20% of community colleges in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|American InterContinental University-Houston||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||535 students||3,921 students|
|# Full-Time Students||322 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||213 students||2,866 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||238 students||1,015 students|
|# Graduate Students||84 students||6 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$49,800||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to American InterContinental University-Houston is Remington College-Houston Campus (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 325 students | 1.80 Mi3110 Hayes Road Suite 380
Houston,  TX  77082
- 147 students | 2.30 Mi7277 Regency Sq Blvd
Houston,  TX  77036
- 496 students | 2.60 Mi7000 Regency Square Blvd.
Houston,  TX  77036
- 216 students | 5.60 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
- 1,402 students | 7.50 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.