Mti College Of Business And Technology
- MTI provides local and national employers with highly skilled candidates in the computer, business, and medical technology industries. Our graduates are prepared to take on your corporate challenges and help build your company.
|Mti College Of Business And Technology||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||147 students||3,921 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Mti College Of Business And Technology offers programs in Business Technology, Computer Systems Technology, Business Medical, Webmaster Technology, Bilingual Business, Medical Assisting, Massage Technology and English as a Second Language. MTI also offers a fast track alternative by providing training in 7 months, allowing the graduates to enter the workforce in a shorter time. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Mti College Of Business And Technology is College of Biblical Studies-Houston (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 496 students | 0.30 Mi7000 Regency Square Blvd.
Houston,  TX  77036
- 535 students | 2.30 Mi9999 Richmond Avenue
Houston,  TX  77042
- 216 students | 3.50 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
- 325 students | 4.10 Mi3110 Hayes Road Suite 380
Houston,  TX  77082
- 206 students | 5.70 Mi3910 Kirby Ste 200
Houston,  TX  77098
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.