Mti College Of Business And Technology
- MTI provides local and national employers with highly skilled candidates in the computer, business, and medical technology industries. Our graduates are prepared to take on your corporate challenges and help build your company.
|Mti College Of Business And Technology||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||147 students||3,921 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Mti College Of Business And Technology offers programs in Business Technology, Computer Systems Technology, Business Medical, Webmaster Technology, Bilingual Business, Medical Assisting, Massage Technology and English as a Second Language. MTI also offers a fast track alternative by providing training in 7 months, allowing the graduates to enter the workforce in a shorter time. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Mti College Of Business And Technology is College of Biblical Studies-Houston (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 496 students | 0.30 Mi7000 Regency Square Blvd.
Houston,  TX  77036
- 535 students | 2.30 Mi9999 Richmond Avenue
Houston,  TX  77042
- 1,887 students | 3.20 MiRiver Oaks Plaza, 4140 Southwest Freeway
Houston,  TX  77027
- 216 students | 3.50 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
- 325 students | 4.10 Mi3110 Hayes Road Suite 380
Houston,  TX  77082
Learn more about the factors that can influence whether you graduate from community college.
We offer smart advice to students entering community college this fall to ensure they reap the greatest benefits from their time at the college.
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012