- St. Charles Community College is an accredited, affordable, and accessible learning environment providing life-changing opportunities for personal growth and professional success.
- Enrollment: 6,014 students
- In-state tuition: $3,552
- Out-state tuition: $5,280
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 20%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
St Charles Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St Charles Community College was established in 1986; first classes in 1987. A public, comprehensive two-year community college with more than 60 associate's degree and certificate program pathways in the arts, business, and sciences, as well as career-technical fields. Offers community-based classes, workshops, seminars, and events and develops educational partnerships with schools, businesses, agencies, and institutions. The College District covers nearly all of St. Charles County, comprising the Francis Howell, St. Charles, Wentzville, Fort Zumwalt, and Orchard Farm school districts. SCC's broader service area includes the counties of Callaway, Lincoln, Montgomery, and Pike. Our beautiful 235-acre SCC campus is a source of pride for the entire community, with top-notch instruction and services geared to student success. The new Social Sciences Building, Visual Arts Building, and Café-Bookstore will provide 130,000 square feet of much-needed new space, including more than 35 classrooms and studios, a learning center, and multipurpose meeting areas. Students will enjoy the relaxed setting of the combined café and bookstore, soon to go "wireless" for laptop computer use. The three-building expansion brings the total number to 12 buildings on the beautiful 235-acre campus in Cottleville. St. Charles Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.