Rowan College at Burlington County
- Rowan College at Burlington County transforms lives by delivering innovative, high-quality and affordable educational experiences in an accessible and diverse environment.
|Rowan College at Burlington County||(NJ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||261 staff||234 staff|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Soccer, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,|
- Rowan College at Burlington County is New Jersey`s top-ranked community college and one of the fastest growing in the region. In 2017, we became the first community college in the eastern United States to offer junior-year courses in a historic 3+1 partnership with Rowan University that allows students to earn a four-year degree for less than what most universities charge for a single year. This coincided with the opening of the college`s transformed Mount Laurel Campus including a new Student Success Center, Health Sciences Center and quad as the college transitioned out of Pemberton its home for half a century.
- These innovations helped spur the college`s first enrollment increase in five years as college enrollment continues to decline throughout the country. The college also operates campuses in Mount Holly (fine and culinary arts), Willingboro (adult learners) and the Joint Base (military members, their families and civilians who live or work near or on the base).
- Through the Workforce Development Institute, the college forms partnerships with the region`s leading employers such as Virtua, Wawa and Lockheed Martin to ensure our programs align with the needs of employers.
- Founded as Burlington County College, the institution renamed itself in 2015 in recognition of its partnership with Rowan University. The college opened its doors to 1,051 students in 1969 at Lenape High School before opening the Pemberton Campus in 1971. The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools first accredited the college in 1972.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 318 students | 7.90 Mi9191 Torresdale Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19136
(215) 335-0800 7.90318
- 368 students | 10.20 Mi3815 Otter St
Bristol, PA 19007
(215) 785-0111 10.20368
- 284 students | 10.60 Mi2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia, PA 19114
(215) 728-4700 10.60284
- 310 students | 11.50 Mi2180 Hornig Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19116
(215) 969-0869 11.50310
- 81 students | 13.10 Mi1500 Spring Garden Street Ste. 101
Philadelphia, PA 19130
(215) 574-9600 13.1081