- Enrollment: 3,494 students
- In-state tuition: $5,522
- Out-state tuition: $5,522
- Student:teacher ratio: 18:1
- Minority enrollment: 25%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our locations in Albert Lea, Austin, and at the Owatonna College & University Center provide easy access to more than 50 career programs or the first two years of a bachelor's degree. Our partnerships with other colleges and universities also allow our students to earn bachelor's degrees without having to leave southern Minnesota. Our support services help students improve study skills, locate resources, resolve personal issues, make strong career decisions, pay for college, or arrange the details of a smooth college transfer. The college offers more than 55 career programs or 32 transfer programs. These include technical programs that train students for great jobs in as little as nine months and liberal arts degrees that easily transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Students may select from a variety of programs and earn associate degrees, diplomas and certificates. The Austin Campus of Riverland Community College includes the Austin East and West Buildings and College Park Student Housing. On this campus, students pursue career and liberal arts majors in a small-town collegiate atmosphere. Austin is a community of more than 20,000 with extensive parks, shopping and recreation opportunities for students. Opportunities in theatre, music, clubs, intercollegiate sports, and student government provide an easy way to meet new friends, share talents, develop leadership skills, and make dreams happen. In every program, our students have access to state-of-the-art technologies. Interactive television and online classes make learning accessible despite the challenges of time and location. The college is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Riverland Community College cost?
View the Riverland Community College yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
- Event Date
- Last day to withdraw from full-term courses November 22, 2023 (Wednesday)