Brown Mackie College-Michigan City
Tel: (219) 877-3100
- Brown Mackie College ? Michigan City is dedicated to helping you complete a college education that will prepare you to launch a career or enhance your current one in an increasingly competitive economy. Here, you can choose from programs that will enable you to become part of the growing fields of business, health care, legal assistance, or computer technology. At Brown Mackie College as a student, you can take advantage of tutoring from experienced instructors; externships in your chosen field; industry-relevant technology, software and equipment, job search assistance for graduates. Your academic success is important to us. We know life can be hectic and you need to fit education into your already busy schedule-we're here to help you make that happen. Your education - and your future - starts here at our Michigan City, Indiana, college. And you won't be alone. You'll discover a support system of your peers, instructors, and support staff members who are just as invested in your academic success as you are.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Michigan City||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||112 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||112 students||507 students|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2007)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Michigan City is Purdue University-North Central Campus (6.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,177 students | 6.50 Mi1401 S US Hwy 421
Westville,  IN  46391
(219) 785-5200 6.506,177
- 218 students | 22.10 Mi111 W 10th St Ste 111
Hobart,  IN  46342
(219) 942-1459 22.10218
- 8,559 students | 23.90 Mi1440 E 35th Ave
Gary,  IN  46409
(219) 981-1111 23.908,559
- 512 students | 26.70 Mi1000 E 80th Place, Suite 2055
Merrillville,  IN  46410
(219) 769-3321 26.70512
- 520 students | 32.90 Mi54515 State Road 933 North
Notre Dame,  IN  46556
(574) 239-8377 32.90520
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.