Northshore Technical Community College
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
Northshore Technical Community College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 101 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Northshore Technical Community College||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||101 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,752 students||1,493 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,038 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,714 students||1,111 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$30,100|
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
- The nearest community college to Northshore Technical Community College is Pearl River Community College (19.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,529 students | 19.00 Mi101 Hwy 11 N
Poplarville,  MS  39470
- n/a students | 34.00 Mi1000 Canulette Rd
Slidell,  LA  70458
- n/a students | 38.40 Mi111 Pride Dr
Hammond,  LA  70401
- 9,799 students | 42.10 Mi51 Main Street
Perkinston,  MS  39573
- n/a students | 49.00 Mi137 College Street
Greensburg,  LA  70441