Northshore Technical College-Hammond Area Branch Campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Northshore Technical College-Hammond Area Branch Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||48%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
- The nearest community college to Northshore Technical College-Hammond Area Branch Campus is Northshore Technical College-Florida Parishes Branch Campus (26.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 26.20 Mi137 College Street
Greensburg,  LA  70441
(225) 222-4251 26.20n/a
- 1,723 students | 31.20 Mi181 Regala Pk Rd
Reserve,  LA  70084
- 567 students | 34.10 Mi9697 Airline Hwy
Sorrento,  LA  70778
(225) 675-5397 34.10567
- 361 students | 37.00 Mi2500 Williams Boulevard
Kenner,  LA  70062
(504) 733-0074 37.00361
- 381 students | 37.00 Mi2500 Williams Blvd
Kenner,  LA  70062
(504) 733-0074 37.00381
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.