Northshore Technical College-Hammond Area Branch Campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Northshore Technical College-Hammond Area Branch Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||48%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
The nearest community college to Northshore Technical College-Hammond Area Branch Campus is Northshore Technical College-Florida Parishes Branch Campus (26.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 947 students | 26.20 Mi137 College Street
Greensburg, LA 70441
(225) 222-4251 26.20947
- 1,723 students | 31.20 Mi181 Regala Pk Rd
Reserve, LA 70084
- 567 students | 34.10 Mi9697 Airline Hwy
Sorrento, LA 70778
(225) 675-5397 34.10567
- 361 students | 37.00 Mi2500 Williams Boulevard
Kenner, LA 70062
(504) 733-0074 37.00361
- 454 students | 37.00 Mi2500 Williams Blvd
Kenner, LA 70062
(504) 733-0074 37.00454
In spite of the recession, composite technicians are in high demand. Learn about this green career and how you can get the training for the available jobs in just weeks.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.