Louisiana Technical College-Slidell Campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Louisiana Technical College-Slidell Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
- The nearest community college to Louisiana Technical College-Slidell Campus is Louisiana Technical College-Sidney N Collier Campus (23.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 23.60 Mi3727 Louisa St
New Orleans,  LA  70126
(504) 736-7072 23.60n/a
- 2,617 students | 23.90 Mi3710 Paris Rd
Chalmette,  LA  70043
(504) 278-6467 23.902,617
- 18,684 students | 26.70 Mi615 City Park Ave
New Orleans,  LA  70119
(504) 671-5000 26.7018,684
- 120 students | 28.00 Mi1415 Whitney Ave
Gretna,  LA  70053
(504) 366-5409 28.00120
- 892 students | 29.00 Mi3200 Cleary Ave
Metairie,  LA  70002
(504) 456-3141 29.00892
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.