Louisiana Technical College-Slidell Campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Louisiana Technical College-Slidell Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
The nearest community college to Louisiana Technical College-Slidell Campus is Louisiana Technical College-Sidney N Collier Campus (23.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 23.60 Mi3727 Louisa St
New Orleans, LA 70126
(504) 736-7072 23.60n/a
- 2,122 students | 23.90 Mi3710 Paris Rd
Chalmette, LA 70043
(504) 278-6200 23.902,122
- 14,140 students | 26.70 Mi615 City Park Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70119
(504) 671-5000 26.7014,140
- 120 students | 28.00 Mi1415 Whitney Ave
Gretna, LA 70053
(504) 366-5409 28.00120
- 833 students | 29.00 Mi3200 Cleary Ave
Metairie, LA 70002
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.