- The Myotherapy Institute is an educational institution dedicated to providing thorough research-based training in massage therapy while embracing that which has made the profession historically so attractive—the caring relationship that exists between therapist and client. Instruction at the Institute is designed to blend these two aspects of massage therapy—the clinical and the empathetic with the goal of preparing students to acquire a mastery of technique while encouraging them to remain sensitive to the whole needs of individuals who come to therapy seeking treatment. For the critically minded, its curriculum is designed to encourage students to explore their creative potentials—perhaps with the aim of improving the therapy process itself.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Myotherapy Institute||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||15 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||15 students||477 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,292 students|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Myotherapy Institute is Southeast Community College Area (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,392 students | 2.70 Mi301 South 68th Street Place
Lincoln,  NE  68510
- 593 students | 4.40 Mi1821 K St
Lincoln,  NE  68508
- 145 students | 41.20 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
- 22 students | 44.70 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
- 39 students | 45.60 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.