Tel: (402) 421-7410
- The Myotherapy Institute is an educational institution dedicated to providing thorough research-based training in massage therapy while embracing that which has made the profession historically so attractive—the caring relationship that exists between therapist and client. Instruction at the Institute is designed to blend these two aspects of massage therapy—the clinical and the empathetic with the goal of preparing students to acquire a mastery of technique while encouraging them to remain sensitive to the whole needs of individuals who come to therapy seeking treatment. For the critically minded, its curriculum is designed to encourage students to explore their creative potentials—perhaps with the aim of improving the therapy process itself.
The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Myotherapy Institute||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Myotherapy Institute is Southeast Community College Area (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,240 students | 2.70 Mi301 South 68th Street Place
Lincoln, NE 68510
(402) 471-3333 2.709,240
- 288 students | 4.40 Mi1821 K Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
(402) 474-5315 4.40288
- 68 students | 42.60 Mi3604 Summit Plaza Drive
Bellevue, NE 68123
(402) 972-4250 42.6068
- 15 students | 44.70 Mi6901 North 72nd St
Omaha, NE 68122
(402) 572-3654 44.7015
- 39 students | 45.60 Mi10850 Emmet Street
Omaha, NE 68164
(402) 898-1000 45.6039
Calling all tech-lovers! A new survey by Republic’s Center for Digital Education and Converge Online has ranked the community colleges that most effectively integrate digital technology into daily campus life.
Veteran Charles Wittington, a community college student, wrote about his killing addiction and was subsequently banned from campus. Was he entitled through free speech to express his opinion, or is campus safety more important? Weigh in on the controversy.
Going to college is a big deal and so is choosing the right one. Keep reading to learn the top 10 questions to ask yourself before attending college and the best questions to help you make the right choice.