Tel: (402) 421-7410
- The Myotherapy Institute is an educational institution dedicated to providing thorough research-based training in massage therapy while embracing that which has made the profession historically so attractive—the caring relationship that exists between therapist and client. Instruction at the Institute is designed to blend these two aspects of massage therapy—the clinical and the empathetic with the goal of preparing students to acquire a mastery of technique while encouraging them to remain sensitive to the whole needs of individuals who come to therapy seeking treatment. For the critically minded, its curriculum is designed to encourage students to explore their creative potentials—perhaps with the aim of improving the therapy process itself.
The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Myotherapy Institute||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Myotherapy Institute is Southeast Community College Area (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,392 students | 2.70 Mi301 South 68th Street Place
Lincoln,  NE  68510
(402) 471-3333 2.709,392
- 593 students | 4.40 Mi1821 K St
Lincoln,  NE  68508
(402) 474-5315 4.40593
- 145 students | 41.20 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
(402) 891-9411 41.20145
- 22 students | 44.70 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
(402) 398-5527 44.7022
- 720 students | 46.90 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
(402) 572-8500 46.90720
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!