Tel: (402) 421-7410
- The Myotherapy Institute is an educational institution dedicated to providing thorough research-based training in massage therapy while embracing that which has made the profession historically so attractive—the caring relationship that exists between therapist and client. Instruction at the Institute is designed to blend these two aspects of massage therapy—the clinical and the empathetic with the goal of preparing students to acquire a mastery of technique while encouraging them to remain sensitive to the whole needs of individuals who come to therapy seeking treatment. For the critically minded, its curriculum is designed to encourage students to explore their creative potentials—perhaps with the aim of improving the therapy process itself.
The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Myotherapy Institute||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Myotherapy Institute is Southeast Community College Area (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,240 students | 2.70 Mi301 South 68th Street Place
Lincoln, NE 68510
(402) 471-3333 2.709,240
- 288 students | 4.40 Mi1821 K Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
(402) 474-5315 4.40288
- 68 students | 42.60 Mi3604 Summit Plaza Drive
Bellevue, NE 68123
(402) 972-4250 42.6068
- 15 students | 44.70 Mi6901 North 72nd St
Omaha, NE 68122
(402) 572-3654 44.7015
- 39 students | 45.60 Mi10850 Emmet Street
Omaha, NE 68164
(402) 898-1000 45.6039
Many fears have now been realized, as California lawmakers slash hundreds of millions of dollars from higher education budgets. We’ll look at how these dramatic cuts will impact community colleges across the state.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.