- The Myotherapy Institute is an educational institution dedicated to providing thorough research-based training in massage therapy while embracing that which has made the profession historically so attractive—the caring relationship that exists between therapist and client. Instruction at the Institute is designed to blend these two aspects of massage therapy—the clinical and the empathetic with the goal of preparing students to acquire a mastery of technique while encouraging them to remain sensitive to the whole needs of individuals who come to therapy seeking treatment. For the critically minded, its curriculum is designed to encourage students to explore their creative potentials—perhaps with the aim of improving the therapy process itself.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Myotherapy Institute||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||15 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||15 students||477 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,292 students|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Myotherapy Institute is Southeast Community College Area (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,392 students | 4.20 Mi301 South 68th Street Place
Lincoln,  NE  68510
- 593 students | 4.90 Mi1821 K St
Lincoln,  NE  68508
- 145 students | 42.90 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
- 22 students | 46.30 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
- 39 students | 47.30 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.