- The Myotherapy Institute is an educational institution dedicated to providing thorough research-based training in massage therapy while embracing that which has made the profession historically so attractive—the caring relationship that exists between therapist and client. Instruction at the Institute is designed to blend these two aspects of massage therapy—the clinical and the empathetic with the goal of preparing students to acquire a mastery of technique while encouraging them to remain sensitive to the whole needs of individuals who come to therapy seeking treatment. For the critically minded, its curriculum is designed to encourage students to explore their creative potentials—perhaps with the aim of improving the therapy process itself.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Myotherapy Institute||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||15 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||15 students||477 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,292 students|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Myotherapy Institute is Southeast Community College Area (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,392 students | 4.20 Mi301 South 68th Street Place
Lincoln,  NE  68510
- 593 students | 4.90 Mi1821 K St
Lincoln,  NE  68508
- 145 students | 42.90 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
- 22 students | 46.30 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
- 39 students | 47.30 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.