Tel: (402) 421-7410
- The Myotherapy Institute is an educational institution dedicated to providing thorough research-based training in massage therapy while embracing that which has made the profession historically so attractive—the caring relationship that exists between therapist and client. Instruction at the Institute is designed to blend these two aspects of massage therapy—the clinical and the empathetic with the goal of preparing students to acquire a mastery of technique while encouraging them to remain sensitive to the whole needs of individuals who come to therapy seeking treatment. For the critically minded, its curriculum is designed to encourage students to explore their creative potentials—perhaps with the aim of improving the therapy process itself.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Myotherapy Institute||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||15 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||15 students||477 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,292 students|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Myotherapy Institute is Southeast Community College Area (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,392 students | 2.70 Mi301 South 68th Street Place
Lincoln,  NE  68510
(402) 471-3333 2.709,392
- 593 students | 4.40 Mi1821 K St
Lincoln,  NE  68508
(402) 474-5315 4.40593
- 145 students | 41.20 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
(402) 891-9411 41.20145
- 22 students | 44.70 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
(402) 398-5527 44.7022
- 39 students | 45.60 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
(402) 898-1000 45.6039
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.