- The Myotherapy Institute is an educational institution dedicated to providing thorough research-based training in massage therapy while embracing that which has made the profession historically so attractive—the caring relationship that exists between therapist and client. Instruction at the Institute is designed to blend these two aspects of massage therapy—the clinical and the empathetic with the goal of preparing students to acquire a mastery of technique while encouraging them to remain sensitive to the whole needs of individuals who come to therapy seeking treatment. For the critically minded, its curriculum is designed to encourage students to explore their creative potentials—perhaps with the aim of improving the therapy process itself.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Myotherapy Institute||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||15 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||15 students||477 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,292 students|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Myotherapy Institute is Southeast Community College Area (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,392 students | 4.20 Mi301 South 68th Street Place
Lincoln,  NE  68510
- 593 students | 4.90 Mi1821 K St
Lincoln,  NE  68508
- 145 students | 42.90 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
- 22 students | 46.30 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
- 39 students | 47.30 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.