New England Institute of Technology
- The mission of New England Institute of Technology (NEIT) is to provide Associate's, Bachelor's, and Graduate, degree programs which prepare students for professional and technical careers. Through the combination of professional and technical courses and an integrated liberal arts core, academic programs emphasize the relevance of continuous learning to personal and professional growth. Upon successful completion, graduates are prepared to enter the workforce or to continue their education. As an extension of the primary mission, NEIT offers the opportunity to pursue professional and technological studies to satisfy personal interests. As an institution primarily devoted to teaching, NEIT provides opportunities for students from diverse educational backgrounds and with varying levels of ability to study in a variety of technological fields.
- Enrollment: 2,516 students
- Private-state tuition: $30,000
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 64%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Student Advisory Council Phi Theta Kappa Alpha Chir Honor Society Adventurers’ Guild Club Criminal Justice Club Esports Club Game Developers’ Network Interior Design Student Alliance New England Tech Student Nurses Associaton New England Tech Golf Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- As the leader in technical career education in Southeastern New England, New England Tech is a private, non-profit technical college offering Associate's, Bachelor's, and Graduate in 50+ programs both online and on campus. Each one has been thoughtfully designed with input from both educators and industry experts. The focus at New England Tech is to give each student a solid balance: a base of analytical skills with hands-on training. Most of our Associate's Degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months and our Bachelor's of Science programs in as little as 3 years. Today, enrollment has grown to more than 2,800 students from the 70 students enrolled in 1971. The college offers Associate's Degree Program in Civil, Marine, Nursing, Automotive, Business Management, Mechanical, Welding, Software, Architecture and Design, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Medical, Transportation and Building Technologies. Bachelor's Degree Programs includes Automotive Service Management Technology, Interior Design, RN to BSN, Electronics Engineering Technology, Architectural Building Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology and Business Management Technology. New England Tech is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) and many of our programs maintain individual accreditation. For example, our Electronics Engineering Technology program at the Bachelor's level is accredited by the Technology Accreditation Commission (TAC) of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does New England Institute of Technology cost?
New England Institute of Technology's private state tuition is approximately $30,000.