Bristol Community College
- As a learning resource for education and workforce development in southeastern Massachusetts, Bristol Community College provides programs that nurture the region's economic health and wellbeing and enable individuals to make productive life choices. These programs are characterized by a strong foundation in liberal arts and sciences; an emphasis on practical, employment-oriented education in allied health, engineering and technology, and business; and workforce development from adult literacy to advanced technology skills. To serve a population rich in ethnic and linguistic diversity, and to address the education and training needs of an area who economic base is shifting from unskilled manufacturing to high-skilled service and technology industries, the College offers comprehensive developmental education and adult literacy services in a learner-centered, supportive community. The College also develops active partnerships with business and industry, public schools, colleges and universities, and social service agencies to maintain relevance and effectiveness of all credit and noncredit programming.
- Enrollment: 6,256 students
- In-state tuition: $4,178
- Out-state tuition: $9,122
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 23%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Bristol Community College is a public two-year, comprehensive community college offering more than 120 career and transfer programs of study that lead to associate's degrees or certificates in liberal arts, healthcare, business, engineering technology, and public safety. A learner-centered, supportive community, BCC enrolls more than 8,000 students in credit programs in four locations as well as online through the eLearning program, and hundreds more in noncredit courses and programs. Founded in 1965, BCC is the leading resource for education and workforce development in southeastern Massachusetts, continually providing programs that nurture the region's economic health and well-being and enable individuals to make productive life choices.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bristol Community College cost?
Bristol Community College's tuition is approximately $4,178 for In-State students and $9,122 for Out-State students.