Bristol Community College
- As a learning resource for education and workforce development in southeastern Massachusetts, Bristol Community College provides programs that nurture the region's economic health and wellbeing and enable individuals to make productive life choices. These programs are characterized by a strong foundation in liberal arts and sciences; an emphasis on practical, employment-oriented education in allied health, engineering and technology, and business; and workforce development from adult literacy to advanced technology skills. To serve a population rich in ethnic and linguistic diversity, and to address the education and training needs of an area who economic base is shifting from unskilled manufacturing to high-skilled service and technology industries, the College offers comprehensive developmental education and adult literacy services in a learner-centered, supportive community. The College also develops active partnerships with business and industry, public schools, colleges and universities, and social service agencies to maintain relevance and effectiveness of all credit and noncredit programming.
- The teacher population of 339 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bristol Community College||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||339 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9,189 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,335 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,854 students||2,352 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,000||$35,500|
- Bristol Community College is a public two-year, comprehensive community college offering more than 120 career and transfer programs of study that lead to associate's degrees or certificates in liberal arts, healthcare, business, engineering technology, and public safety. A learner-centered, supportive community, BCC enrolls more than 8,000 students in credit programs in four locations as well as online through the eLearning program, and hundreds more in noncredit courses and programs. Founded in 1965, BCC is the leading resource for education and workforce development in southeastern Massachusetts, continually providing programs that nurture the region's economic health and well-being and enable individuals to make productive life choices.
- The nearest community college to Bristol Community College is New England Institute of Technology (16.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,922 students | 16.80 MiOne New England Tech Boulevard
East Greenwich,  RI  02818
- 17,553 students | 18.70 Mi400 East Ave
Warwick,  RI  02886
- 7,905 students | 25.30 MiOne Massasoit Boulevard
Brockton,  MA  02302
- 1,299 students | 28.80 Mi99 Main Street
Franklin,  MA  02038
- 104 students | 31.90 Mi150 Kerry Place
Norwood,  MA  02062