Top Rhode Island Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 top community colleges located throughout Rhode Island (1 public colleges and 1 private colleges), serving 20,475 students.
- For Rhode Island community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $3,950 per year for in-state students and $10,582 for out-of-state students. For private community colleges, the average yearly tuition is approximately $22,371 per year (view national tuition costs).
- Rhode Island community colleges have a diversity score of 0.46, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 28% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 29:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(RI) School Average
Two or more races
Top Rhode Island Community Colleges by Town (2018-19)
Rhode Island (RI) Community Colleges (Closed):
- College Location Students
- 85 Garfield Avenue
Cranston,  RI 02920
Learn more about the factors that can influence whether you graduate from community college.
We offer smart advice to students entering community college this fall to ensure they reap the greatest benefits from their time at the college.
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012