Top Rhode Island Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 top community colleges located throughout Rhode Island (1 public colleges and 1 private colleges), serving 20,475 students.
- For Rhode Island community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $3,950 per year for in-state students and $10,582 for out-of-state students. For private community colleges, the average yearly tuition is approximately $22,371 per year (view national tuition costs).
- Rhode Island community colleges have a diversity score of 0.46, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 28% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 29:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(RI) School Average
Two or more races
Top Rhode Island Community Colleges by Town (2018-19)
Rhode Island (RI) Community Colleges (Closed):
- College Location Students
- 85 Garfield Avenue
Cranston,  RI 02920
With the growing number of Baby Boomers reaching their golden years, the demand for caregivers is surging. Learn about a career in caregiving and how you can get your training at community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.