Top Rhode Island Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 top community colleges located throughout Rhode Island (1 public colleges and 1 private colleges), serving 20,475 students.
- For Rhode Island community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $3,950 per year for in-state students and $10,582 for out-of-state students. For private community colleges, the average yearly tuition is approximately $22,371 per year (view national tuition costs).
- Rhode Island community colleges have a diversity score of 0.46, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 28% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 29:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(RI) School Average
Two or more races
Top Rhode Island Community Colleges by Town (2018-19)
Rhode Island (RI) Community Colleges (Closed):
- College Location Students
- 85 Garfield Avenue
Cranston,  RI 02920
Learn about the many opportunities available with an associate degree in environmental science and some of the community colleges offering course studies in this field.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.