Top Rhode Island Community Colleges
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 2 top community colleges located throughout Rhode Island (1 public colleges and 1 private colleges), serving 20,069 students.
- For Rhode Island community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $3,950 per year for in-state students and $10,582 for out-of-state students. For private community colleges, the average yearly tuition is approximately $22,371 per year (view national tuition costs).
- Rhode Island community colleges have a diversity score of 0.46, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 28% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 29:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(RI) School Average
Two or more races
Top Rhode Island Community Colleges by Town (2020-21)
Rhode Island (RI) Community Colleges (Closed):
- College Location Students
- 85 Garfield Avenue
Cranston,  RI 02920
We examine the advantages and disadvantages of using online classes to earn your two-year degree.
Learn about how the revisions within the GI Bill impact the academic benefits for veterans who served America on or after the 9/11 attacks.
Learn about the opportunities and free healthcare services available at your local community college. Whether you need dental, medical, or even physical therapy treatment, your local community college may be able to provide you with the care that you need, regardless of your budget.