Purdue University Global-Lincoln
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (402) 474-5315
- Hamilton College is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills and career-focused education, empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
Purdue University Global-Lincoln places among the top 20% of community colleges in Nebraska for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Purdue University Global-Lincoln||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||18 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- With its history of education dating back to 1884, Hamilton College - Lincoln is one of the oldest private colleges in Nebraska and one of the most respected institutions in the Midwest. Thousands of students have successfully graduated from the College since its establishment in 1884. Hamilton College is particularly proud of its Junior College status, which was granted in 1988. Hamilton College - Lincoln is located in Lincoln, Nebraska, at 1821 K Street, just two blocks east of the State Capitol. The College building encompasses a spacious 20,000 square feet and is situated close to both business and cultural activities in Lincoln. Each Hamilton College - Lincoln program is taught in specially built classrooms, including computer and medical labs. Library resources and student lounge facilities are also available. Facilities are partially accessible to persons with physical impairments. Equipment for business technology courses includes computers, CD-ROMs, modems and online services, tape machines, overhead projectors, and a variety of computer networks and electronic media sources. The clinical courses utilize autoclaves, centrifuges, exam tables, EKGs and numerous other items found in a modern medical lab or doctor's office. The travel courses utilize a live computerized reservation system. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
The nearest community college to Purdue University Global-Lincoln is Southeast Community College Area (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,240 students | 3.50 Mi301 South 68th Street Place
Lincoln,  NE  68510
(402) 471-3333 3.509,240
- 11 students | 4.40 Mi4001 Pioneer Woods Drive
Lincoln,  NE  68506
(402) 421-7410 4.4011
- 68 students | 44.40 Mi3604 Summit Plaza Drive
Bellevue,  NE  68123
(402) 972-4250 44.4068
- 15 students | 45.80 Mi6901 North 72nd St
Omaha,  NE  68122
(402) 572-3654 45.8015
- 39 students | 46.30 Mi10850 Emmet Street
Omaha,  NE  68164
(402) 898-1000 46.3039
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.