Purdue University Global-Lincoln
- Hamilton College is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills and career-focused education, empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
Purdue University Global-Lincoln serves 288 students (38% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is higher than the state community college average of 10:1.
Minority enrollment is 38% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is more than the state average of 26%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 288 students
- In-state tuition: $15,352
- Out-state tuition: $15,352
- Student:teacher ratio: 17:1
- Minority enrollment: 38%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Purdue University Global-Lincoln ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Purdue University Global-Lincoln
(NE) Community College Avg.
Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields
Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Purdue University Global-Lincoln has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Purdue University Global-Lincoln diversity score of 0.61 is more than the state average of 0.43. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $15,352 is more than the state average of $4,615. The in-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $15,352 is more than the state average of $5,803. The out-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- With its history of education dating back to 1884, Hamilton College - Lincoln is one of the oldest private colleges in Nebraska and one of the most respected institutions in the Midwest. Thousands of students have successfully graduated from the College since its establishment in 1884. Hamilton College is particularly proud of its Junior College status, which was granted in 1988. Hamilton College - Lincoln is located in Lincoln, Nebraska, at 1821 K Street, just two blocks east of the State Capitol. The College building encompasses a spacious 20,000 square feet and is situated close to both business and cultural activities in Lincoln. Each Hamilton College - Lincoln program is taught in specially built classrooms, including computer and medical labs. Library resources and student lounge facilities are also available. Facilities are partially accessible to persons with physical impairments. Equipment for business technology courses includes computers, CD-ROMs, modems and online services, tape machines, overhead projectors, and a variety of computer networks and electronic media sources. The clinical courses utilize autoclaves, centrifuges, exam tables, EKGs and numerous other items found in a modern medical lab or doctor's office. The travel courses utilize a live computerized reservation system. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Purdue University Global-Lincoln cost?
Purdue University Global-Lincoln's tuition is approximately $15,352 for In-State students and $15,352 for Out-State students.
What schools are Purdue University Global-Lincoln often compared to?
Purdue University Global-Lincolnis often viewed alongside schools like Southeast Community College Area by visitors of our site.
What is Purdue University Global-Lincoln's ranking?
Purdue University Global-Lincoln ranks among the top 20% of community college in Nebraska for: Percent of students receiving financial aid.
Learn about the lucrative career opportunities in nano-technology and how you can begin your training right at community college.
The Top Challenges for Non-Traditional Students in Community College
If you are starting community college as an adult, there are certain challenges you can expect to face. Understanding and anticipating those challenges will help you to face them head-on with the greatest chance for success.
January 17, 2023ChatGPT: A Powerful Tool With Many Uses
When your database is the entire Internet, you can answer just about any question lightning-fast. Here are some suggestions for using ChatGTP in your college studies.