Purdue University Global-Lincoln
Tel: (402) 474-5315
- Hamilton College is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills and career-focused education, empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 6% over five years.
|Purdue University Global-Lincoln||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||20 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- With its history of education dating back to 1884, Hamilton College - Lincoln is one of the oldest private colleges in Nebraska and one of the most respected institutions in the Midwest. Thousands of students have successfully graduated from the College since its establishment in 1884. Hamilton College is particularly proud of its Junior College status, which was granted in 1988. Hamilton College - Lincoln is located in Lincoln, Nebraska, at 1821 K Street, just two blocks east of the State Capitol. The College building encompasses a spacious 20,000 square feet and is situated close to both business and cultural activities in Lincoln. Each Hamilton College - Lincoln program is taught in specially built classrooms, including computer and medical labs. Library resources and student lounge facilities are also available. Facilities are partially accessible to persons with physical impairments. Equipment for business technology courses includes computers, CD-ROMs, modems and online services, tape machines, overhead projectors, and a variety of computer networks and electronic media sources. The clinical courses utilize autoclaves, centrifuges, exam tables, EKGs and numerous other items found in a modern medical lab or doctor's office. The travel courses utilize a live computerized reservation system. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
The nearest community college to Purdue University Global-Lincoln is Southeast Community College Area (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,240 students | 3.50 Mi301 South 68th Street Place
Lincoln, NE 68510
(402) 471-3333 3.509,240
- 11 students | 4.40 Mi4001 Pioneer Woods Drive
Lincoln, NE 68506
(402) 421-7410 4.4011
- 68 students | 44.40 Mi3604 Summit Plaza Drive
Bellevue, NE 68123
(402) 972-4250 44.4068
- 15 students | 45.80 Mi6901 North 72nd St
Omaha, NE 68122
(402) 572-3654 45.8015
- 39 students | 46.30 Mi10850 Emmet Street
Omaha, NE 68164
(402) 898-1000 46.3039
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.