- The teacher population of 85 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Miller-Motte College-Wilmington||(NC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||85 staff||139 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,463 students||2,380 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1||19:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,124 students||1,019 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,339 students||1,361 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,100||$27,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Miller-Motte College-Wilmington is Cape Fear Community College (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,091 students | 3.80 Mi411 North Front Street
Wilmington,  NC  28401
- 1,814 students | 24.50 Mi50 College Rd
Bolivia,  NC  28422
- 4,355 students | 46.30 Mi444 Western Blvd
Jacksonville,  NC  28546
- 1,213 students | 48.80 Mi133 James Sprunt Drive
Kenansville,  NC  28349
- 1,403 students | 51.90 Mi4564 Chadbourn Hwy
Whiteville,  NC  28472
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.