Metropolitan Community College-Business & Technology
- Metropolitan Community College-Business & Technology serving thousands of credit and non-credit students, our Business & Technology campus is Kansas City's headquarters for solid technical education. In addition, the campus provides vital business services and has forged strong partnerships with employers. The campus, near I-435 and Front Street, houses state-of-the art labs for providing hands-on training for its many technical programs.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 23% over five years.
|Metropolitan Community College-Business & Technology||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||612 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,900||$31,300|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$7,078||$11,165|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,859||$4,750|
Source: 2012 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Metropolitan Community College-Business & Technology is Vatterott College-Kansas City (6.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 638 students | 6.00 Mi8955 E 38th Terrace
Kansas City,  MO  64129
- 590 students | 6.70 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
- n/a students | 7.50 Mi2601 NE Barry Road
Kansas City,  MO  64156
- 474 students | 8.00 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
- n/a students | 9.50 Mi20301 East 78 Highway
Independence,  MO  64057
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.