Vatterott College-Kansas City
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Vatterott College-Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||638 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||638 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||612 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$31,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- One of the most innovative schools, Vatterott College offers a focused education -- hands-on training with expert instructors. Flexible scheduling, Financial Aid for those who qualify, and Career Placement services give you the best opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career. Set your course for a new, better livelihood in Information Technology, Court Reporting, Culinary Arts, General Business Degree programs, or fields including trades (such as Welding, Electrical, and HVAC), business services (such as accounting and computer office technology), and medical technology. Vatterott College has a long tradition of excellence since our founding in 1969, and it is this excellence that won us the award of "Best School" by the Missouri Association of Private Career Schools. Classes begin every 10 weeks. Diploma programs range from 13 to 60 weeks. Associate degree programs are 80 or 90 weeks. With over 30 years experience and 17 campuses across the Midwest, Vatterott College has become a leader in preparing students to meet the market demand for technically superior employees. The Kansas City campus offers a range of programs. Programs Offered at Kansas City includes Accounting (Accounting), Drafting (Drafting, Computer-Aided Drafting Technology), Electrical (Applied Electrical Technology, Electrical Mechanic), HVAC (Heating, Air Conditioning, & Refrigeration Mechanic and Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology), IT/Computing (Computer Technology, Computer Systems and Network Technology, Computer Programming and System Analysis, Computer Programming Technology), Medical(Medical Office Assistant, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Office Assistant, Pharmacy Technician), Office Management(Administrative Applications Specialist, Administrative Office Specialist) and Plumbing(Plumbing). This campus prepares students for certifications in A+, AutoCAD 2000, AutoCAD 2002, Basic First Aid, CCNA, CompTIA A+, CPR, Industry Competency Exam (ICE), Insurance Billing and Coding Certificate, MCP, Microsoft Office Specialist, Network +, Refrigeration Exam, EPA, Registered Medical Assistant (RMA), Sun Certified Java Programmer and Transcriptionist Certification Exam. Vatterott College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Kansas City is Metropolitan Community College-Business & Technology (6.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 6.00 Mi1775 Universal Avenue
Kansas City,  MO  64120
- 646 students | 6.10 Mi3620 Arrowhead Avenue
Independence,  MO  64057
- 590 students | 6.20 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
- n/a students | 7.30 Mi20301 East 78 Highway
Independence,  MO  64057
- 580 students | 9.60 Mi1001 E. 101st Terrace, Suite 325
Kansas City,  MO  64131
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.