- Vatterott College mission is to provide skilled training to eligible students, enabling them to secure entry-level or advanced-level employment.
Vatterott College-Kansas City serves 638 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 is higher than the state community college average of 13:1.
Minority enrollment is 35% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the state average of 38%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 638 students
- Private-state tuition: $12,406
- Acceptance Rate: 92%
- Student:teacher ratio: 28:1
- Minority enrollment: 35%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Vatterott College-Kansas City
(MO) Community College Avg.
Less than 2 yrs
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Private, for profit
The student population of Vatterott College-Kansas City has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 28:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Vatterott College-Kansas City diversity score of 0.49 is less than the state average of 0.56. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $12,406 is less than the state average of $14,548. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- One of the most innovative schools, Vatterott College offers a focused education -- hands-on training with expert instructors. Flexible scheduling, Financial Aid for those who qualify, and Career Placement services give you the best opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career. Set your course for a new, better livelihood in Information Technology, Court Reporting, Culinary Arts, General Business Degree programs, or fields including trades (such as Welding, Electrical, and HVAC), business services (such as accounting and computer office technology), and medical technology. Vatterott College has a long tradition of excellence since our founding in 1969, and it is this excellence that won us the award of "Best School" by the Missouri Association of Private Career Schools. Classes begin every 10 weeks. Diploma programs range from 13 to 60 weeks. Associate degree programs are 80 or 90 weeks. With over 30 years experience and 17 campuses across the Midwest, Vatterott College has become a leader in preparing students to meet the market demand for technically superior employees. The Kansas City campus offers a range of programs. Programs Offered at Kansas City includes Accounting (Accounting), Drafting (Drafting, Computer-Aided Drafting Technology), Electrical (Applied Electrical Technology, Electrical Mechanic), HVAC (Heating, Air Conditioning, & Refrigeration Mechanic and Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology), IT/Computing (Computer Technology, Computer Systems and Network Technology, Computer Programming and System Analysis, Computer Programming Technology), Medical(Medical Office Assistant, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Office Assistant, Pharmacy Technician), Office Management(Administrative Applications Specialist, Administrative Office Specialist) and Plumbing(Plumbing). This campus prepares students for certifications in A+, AutoCAD 2000, AutoCAD 2002, Basic First Aid, CCNA, CompTIA A+, CPR, Industry Competency Exam (ICE), Insurance Billing and Coding Certificate, MCP, Microsoft Office Specialist, Network +, Refrigeration Exam, EPA, Registered Medical Assistant (RMA), Sun Certified Java Programmer and Transcriptionist Certification Exam. Vatterott College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Vatterott College-Kansas City cost?
Vatterott College-Kansas City's private state tuition is approximately $12,406.
What is the acceptance rate of Vatterott College-Kansas City?
The acceptance rate of Vatterott College-Kansas City is 92%, which is equal to the state average of 92%.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.