Vatterott College-Kansas City
Vatterott College-Kansas City places among the top 20% of community colleges in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 57% over five years.
|Vatterott College-Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||638 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||638 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||612 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$31,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- One of the most innovative schools, Vatterott College offers a focused education -- hands-on training with expert instructors. Flexible scheduling, Financial Aid for those who qualify, and Career Placement services give you the best opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career. Set your course for a new, better livelihood in Information Technology, Court Reporting, Culinary Arts, General Business Degree programs, or fields including trades (such as Welding, Electrical, and HVAC), business services (such as accounting and computer office technology), and medical technology. Vatterott College has a long tradition of excellence since our founding in 1969, and it is this excellence that won us the award of "Best School" by the Missouri Association of Private Career Schools. Classes begin every 10 weeks. Diploma programs range from 13 to 60 weeks. Associate degree programs are 80 or 90 weeks. With over 30 years experience and 17 campuses across the Midwest, Vatterott College has become a leader in preparing students to meet the market demand for technically superior employees. The Kansas City campus offers a range of programs. Programs Offered at Kansas City includes Accounting (Accounting), Drafting (Drafting, Computer-Aided Drafting Technology), Electrical (Applied Electrical Technology, Electrical Mechanic), HVAC (Heating, Air Conditioning, & Refrigeration Mechanic and Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology), IT/Computing (Computer Technology, Computer Systems and Network Technology, Computer Programming and System Analysis, Computer Programming Technology), Medical(Medical Office Assistant, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Office Assistant, Pharmacy Technician), Office Management(Administrative Applications Specialist, Administrative Office Specialist) and Plumbing(Plumbing). This campus prepares students for certifications in A+, AutoCAD 2000, AutoCAD 2002, Basic First Aid, CCNA, CompTIA A+, CPR, Industry Competency Exam (ICE), Insurance Billing and Coding Certificate, MCP, Microsoft Office Specialist, Network +, Refrigeration Exam, EPA, Registered Medical Assistant (RMA), Sun Certified Java Programmer and Transcriptionist Certification Exam. Vatterott College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Kansas City is Metropolitan Community College-Business & Technology (6.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 6.00 Mi1775 Universal Avenue
Kansas City,  MO  64120
- 646 students | 6.10 Mi3620 Arrowhead Avenue
Independence,  MO  64057
- 590 students | 6.20 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
- n/a students | 7.30 Mi20301 East 78 Highway
Independence,  MO  64057
- 580 students | 9.60 Mi1001 E. 101st Terrace, Suite 325
Kansas City,  MO  64131
We offer smart advice to students entering community college this fall to ensure they reap the greatest benefits from their time at the college.
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.