Universal College of Healing Arts
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Universal College of Healing Arts||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||14 students||477 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Universal College of Healing Arts is Metropolitan Community College Area (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,675 students | 2.30 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
- 720 students | 6.20 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
- 39 students | 7.10 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
- 22 students | 7.80 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
- 6,547 students | 9.60 Mi2700 College Rd
Council Bluffs,  IA  51503
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.