Universal College of Healing Arts
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Universal College of Healing Arts||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||14 students||477 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Universal College of Healing Arts is Metropolitan Community College Area (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,675 students | 3.00 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
- 720 students | 6.20 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
- 39 students | 7.10 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
- 22 students | 7.80 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
- 6,547 students | 9.70 Mi2700 College Rd
Council Bluffs,  IA  51503
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.