Universal College of Healing Arts
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|Universal College of Healing Arts||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||14 students||477 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Universal College of Healing Arts is Metropolitan Community College Area (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,675 students | 2.30 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
- 720 students | 6.20 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
- 39 students | 7.10 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
- 22 students | 7.80 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
- 6,547 students | 9.60 Mi2700 College Rd
Council Bluffs,  IA  51503
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.