Universal College of Healing Arts
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Universal College of Healing Arts||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||14 students||477 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Universal College of Healing Arts is Metropolitan Community College Area (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,675 students | 2.30 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
- 720 students | 6.20 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
- 39 students | 7.10 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
- 22 students | 7.80 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
- 6,547 students | 9.60 Mi2700 College Rd
Council Bluffs,  IA  51503
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.