Universal College of Healing Arts
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Universal College of Healing Arts||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||14 students||477 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Universal College of Healing Arts is Metropolitan Community College Area (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,675 students | 2.30 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
- 720 students | 6.20 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
- 39 students | 7.10 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
- 22 students | 7.80 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
- 6,547 students | 9.60 Mi2700 College Rd
Council Bluffs,  IA  51503
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.