- Mercer serves over 30,000 people each year in our associate degree programs, credit and noncredit certificate programs, continuing education, customized training for businesses, career training, youth programs, and summer camps for children. Many more come to campus for cultural activities, sporting events and our fitness center and pool.
- Enrollment: 6,342 students
- In-state tuition: $4,644
- Out-state tuition: $6,732
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 52%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Established in 1966, Mercer County Community College (MCCC) is a publicly supported comprehensive educational institution that provides opportunities for higher education through an open-door admission policy. The scenic 292-acre West Windsor Campus was opened in 1971 to serve the needs of Mercer County residents. The newly-expanded James Kerney Campus, located in downtown Trenton, serves as an educational and cultural hub for city residents. MCCC offers 65 associate degree programs and numerous credit and noncredit certificate programs. MCCC degrees and courses transfer to numerous senior colleges through transfer agreements. Students can also enroll in a dual admissions program, which guarantees transfer into the junior year at six New Jersey colleges — Rutgers, Rider, The College of New Jersey, Montclair, NJIT and Thomas Edison. Mercer County Community College has enjoyed four decades of excellence in two-year college athletics. Mercer offers intercollegiate competition in men's and women's soccer, basketball, and tennis; men's baseball and women's softball. Some sports offer scholarship opportunities for entering student athletes. The college is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and is authorized by the State of New Jersey's Commission on Higher Education to award associate degrees. Many of the college's academic programs are also accredited by national professional associations and their boards of certification.