- The mission of Bucks County Community College is to provide to the County’s diverse population of learners accessible, affordable, convenient, and comprehensive educational, training, and cultural opportunities that will equip them to be competent and effective in their work and as citizens of the world.
- Enrollment: 6,988 students
- In-state tuition: $7,394
- Out-state tuition: $10,754
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 25%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Bucks County Community College was founded in 1964 in response to a need for a public two-year collegiate institution to serve graduates of the County's high schools and other citizens of Bucks County who would benefit from an experience in higher education. Bucks County Community College provides a unique perspective in higher education by offering a wide range of academic programs, services and facilities right in your neighborhood. Online learning, modular courses, a campus in Upper Bucks and a thriving Lower Bucks Center, in addition to our campus in Newtown, offer convenience and flexibility. Day and evening credit and non-credit courses are offered at our three main sites; evening credit courses are offered in Bensalem, Doylestown, Fairless Hills and Warminster. Nearly 90 programs of study are available at our main campus in Newtown, including two-year associate degrees and shorter-term certificates, plus continuing education and business and industry training. Facilities include library, computer labs, science labs, teleconference center, art studios and workshops, TV studios, auditorium, Wellness Center, indoor pool and gymnasium. Most graduates of the College's transfer programs have attended Pennsylvania's four-year colleges or other State-related institutions. Other g raduates of the College have gone on to pursue their studies at more than 300 other four-year institutions in forty-five states as well as the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Germany, France, Great Britain, and Sweden. College offers programs in Fine Arts, Business Studies, Health, Physical Education & Nursing, Language & Literature, Mathematics, Computer & Information Science, Science & Technology and Social & Behavioral Science.