Bucks County Community College
- The mission of Bucks County Community College is to provide to the County’s diverse population of learners accessible, affordable, convenient, and comprehensive educational, training, and cultural opportunities that will equip them to be competent and effective in their work and as citizens of the world.
- The teacher population of 340 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bucks County Community College||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||340 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||8,979 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,047 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,932 students||246 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,300||$34,800|
- Bucks County Community College was founded in 1964 in response to a need for a public two-year collegiate institution to serve graduates of the County's high schools and other citizens of Bucks County who would benefit from an experience in higher education. Bucks County Community College provides a unique perspective in higher education by offering a wide range of academic programs, services and facilities right in your neighborhood. Online learning, modular courses, a campus in Upper Bucks and a thriving Lower Bucks Center, in addition to our campus in Newtown, offer convenience and flexibility. Day and evening credit and non-credit courses are offered at our three main sites; evening credit courses are offered in Bensalem, Doylestown, Fairless Hills and Warminster. Nearly 90 programs of study are available at our main campus in Newtown, including two-year associate degrees and shorter-term certificates, plus continuing education and business and industry training. Facilities include library, computer labs, science labs, teleconference center, art studios and workshops, TV studios, auditorium, Wellness Center, indoor pool and gymnasium. Most graduates of the College's transfer programs have attended Pennsylvania's four-year colleges or other State-related institutions. Other g raduates of the College have gone on to pursue their studies at more than 300 other four-year institutions in forty-five states as well as the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Germany, France, Great Britain, and Sweden. College offers programs in Fine Arts, Business Studies, Health, Physical Education & Nursing, Language & Literature, Mathematics, Computer & Information Science, Science & Technology and Social & Behavioral Science.
- The nearest community college to Bucks County Community College is Bucks County School of Beauty Culture Inc (5.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 84 students | 5.50 Mi1761 Bustleton Pike
Feasterville Trevose,  PA  19053
- 310 students | 8.80 Mi2180 Hornig Rd
Philadelphia,  PA  19116
- 332 students | 10.40 Mi2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia,  PA  19114
- 500 students | 10.50 Mi3815 Otter St
Bristol,  PA  19007
- 858 students | 12.60 Mi700 Fox Chase Rd
Jenkintown,  PA  19046