Louisiana Technical College-Sidney N Collier Campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Louisiana Technical College-Sidney N Collier Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
The nearest community college to Louisiana Technical College-Sidney N Collier Campus is Delgado Community College (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,258 students | 4.20 Mi615 City Park Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70119
(504) 671-5000 4.2014,258
- 120 students | 4.90 Mi1415 Whitney Ave
Gretna, LA 70053
(504) 366-5409 4.90120
- 2,371 students | 5.40 Mi3710 Paris Rd
Chalmette, LA 70043
(504) 278-6200 5.402,371
- 289 students | 9.40 Mi5200 Blair Drive
Metairie, LA 70001
(504) 671-6700 9.40289
- 361 students | 12.40 Mi2500 Williams Boulevard
Kenner, LA 70062
(504) 733-0074 12.40361
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.