Lenoir Community College
- Enrollment: 2,361 students
- In-state tuition: $2,279
- Out-state tuition: $8,039
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 39%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Automotive Customizing Club, Biomechanics Club, Computering Engineering Club, Cooks and Connoisserus, Criminal Justice Club, Graphic Arts & Imaging Technology Club, Horticulture Club, Human Service Club, Lamplighters Club, Medical Assisting Club, Night Owls Club, Nightingales Club, Phi Beta Lambda, Phi Theta Kappa, Radiant Beams Club, Science Club, Student Government Association, Surgical Technology Club, Welding Club
- Lenoir Community College (LCC) chartered April 3, 1958, is part of the North Carolina Community College System. Primarily serving Lenoir, Greene, and Jones counties, LCC is located in Kinston, North Carolina, at the intersection of US 70 and NC 58. The College offers both degree and non-degree programs and serves approximately 4,300 curriculum students and 14,000 continuing education students annually ranking 15th in enrollment among the 58 community colleges in the state. Lenoir Community College provides excellent educational opportunities delivered by well-qualified, professional faculty using state-of-the-art equipment through traditional and distance learning options. LCC’s student-oriented support staff is committed to providing high quality support services to assist students in achieving their educational goals. The College offers 45 associate degree programs, 33 diploma programs, and 86 certificate/skills certificate programs. Lenoir Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commissions on Colleges.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Lenoir Community College cost?
Lenoir Community College's tuition is approximately $2,279 for In-State students and $8,039 for Out-State students.
What sports does Lenoir Community College offer?
Lenoir Community College offers 3 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball and Volleyball.
What is Lenoir Community College's ranking?
Lenoir Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in North Carolina for: Least debt for graduating students.