Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Minneapolis
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 65% over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Minneapolis||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||491 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||491 students||768 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,200||$35,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Minneapolis is Sanford-Brown College-Mendota Heights (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 150 students | 0.60 Mi1345 Mendota Heights Road
Saint Paul,  MN  55120
- 1,493 students | 2.10 Mi1515 Central Parkway
Saint Paul,  MN  55121
- 733 students | 2.60 Mi3500 Federal Dr
Saint Paul,  MN  55122
- 149 students | 4.80 Mi1600 W 82nd st, Ste 100
Minneapolis,  MN  55431
- 5,958 students | 5.70 Mi2500 80th St E
Inver Grove Heights,  MN  55076
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.