Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Minneapolis (Closed 2018)
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Minneapolis||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||491 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||491 students||768 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,200||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Minneapolis is Rasmussen College-Eagan (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 733 students | 2.60 Mi3500 Federal Dr
Saint Paul,  MN  55122
- 149 students | 4.80 Mi1600 W 82nd st, Ste 100
Minneapolis,  MN  55431
- 5,958 students | 5.70 Mi2500 80th St E
Inver Grove Heights,  MN  55076
- 6,740 students | 6.20 Mi235 Marshall Ave
Saint Paul,  MN  55102
- 518 students | 6.60 Mi19 Exchange Street East
Saint Paul,  MN  55101
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.