Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Minneapolis (Closed 2018)
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Minneapolis||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||491 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||491 students||768 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,200||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Minneapolis is Rasmussen College-Eagan (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 733 students | 2.60 Mi3500 Federal Dr
Saint Paul,  MN  55122
(651) 687-9000 2.60733
- 5,958 students | 5.70 Mi2500 80th St E
Inver Grove Heights,  MN  55076
(651) 450-3000 5.705,958
- 6,740 students | 6.20 Mi235 Marshall Ave
Saint Paul,  MN  55102
(800) 227-6029 6.206,740
- 518 students | 6.50 Mi19 Exchange Street East
Saint Paul,  MN  55101
(651) 291-0177 6.50518
- 763 students | 6.70 Mi1401 W 76 St
Minneapolis,  MN  55423
(612) 861-2000 6.70763
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.