- Sinclair Community College offers transfer and technical associate degree programs, certificate programs, and continuing education opportunities; provides quality instruction, educational activities, counseling, support services, and assessment tools to facilitate the growth and development of lifelong learning and to assist individuals to achieve personal and professional goals and prepare today's work force to meet the needs of a rapidly changing technologically advanced, global economy through traditional and non-traditional alternatives.
- Enrollment: 18,687 students
- In-state tuition: $3,438
- Out-state tuition: $6,592
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 33%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- As a comprehensive community college, Sinclair offers a variety of important services like University transfer classes and programs (like art, humanities, and sciences); direct-to-work career programs (like health and engineering programs); custom training classes for business workers; a full-service conference and banquet center and Expert consulting and assistance to numerous community initiatives. With our enrollment of 24,000 students, our single-campus college in downtown Dayton, Ohio, is among the largest community college campuses in America. Our remarkable faculty, staff, and students exhibit quality as evidenced by frequent national and state awards. We are also proud to be members of the board of the League for Innovation in the Community College. Sinclair is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association. Sinclair is also a member of the Ohio Association of Community Colleges. Programs of study are approved by the Ohio Board of Regents. Sinclair is authorized to grant associate degrees in arts, sciences, applied science, and individualized and technical study.