Sinclair Community College
- Sinclair Community College offers transfer and technical associate degree programs, certificate programs, and continuing education opportunities; provides quality instruction, educational activities, counseling, support services, and assessment tools to facilitate the growth and development of lifelong learning and to assist individuals to achieve personal and professional goals and prepare today's work force to meet the needs of a rapidly changing technologically advanced, global economy through traditional and non-traditional alternatives.
- The teacher population of 660 teachers has declined by 10% over five years.
|Sinclair Community College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||660 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||19,093 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||5,211 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||13,882 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,800||$30,800|
- As a comprehensive community college, Sinclair offers a variety of important services like University transfer classes and programs (like art, humanities, and sciences); direct-to-work career programs (like health and engineering programs); custom training classes for business workers; a full-service conference and banquet center and Expert consulting and assistance to numerous community initiatives. With our enrollment of 24,000 students, our single-campus college in downtown Dayton, Ohio, is among the largest community college campuses in America. Our remarkable faculty, staff, and students exhibit quality as evidenced by frequent national and state awards. We are also proud to be members of the board of the League for Innovation in the Community College. Sinclair is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association. Sinclair is also a member of the Ohio Association of Community Colleges. Programs of study are approved by the Ohio Board of Regents. Sinclair is authorized to grant associate degrees in arts, sciences, applied science, and individualized and technical study.
- The nearest community college to Sinclair Community College is Miami-Jacobs Career College-Dayton (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 159 students | 0.70 Mi110 N. Patterson Blvd.
Dayton,  OH  45402
- 74 students | 3.20 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 317 students | 3.40 Mi2800 East River Road
Dayton,  OH  45439
- 131 students | 5.40 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 139 students | 6.30 Mi1725 E David Rd
Dayton,  OH  45440