- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National College-Columbus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||56 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||25 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||31 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National College-Columbus is Sinclair Community College (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 19,093 students | 4.30 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
- 74 students | 4.70 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 131 students | 9.00 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 139 students | 10.00 Mi1725 E David Rd
Dayton,  OH  45440
- 1,645 students | 12.30 Mi555 E Alex Bell Rd
Dayton,  OH  45459
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.