Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette
- The teacher population of 220 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||220 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,932 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,833 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,099 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,400||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette serves a ten-county area. Campuses are located in Lafayette, Crawfordsville, Frankfort, and Monticello. Ivy Tech offers Associate of Science, Associate of Arts, and Associate of Applied Science degrees as well as short-term technical certificates. Many degrees and courses transfer to four-year institutions. Ivy Tech is an open access, equal opportunity learning institution.
- The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette is Harrison College-Lafayette (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 297 students | 2.60 Mi4705 Meijer Court
Lafayette,  IN  47905
(765) 447-9550 2.60297
- 5,265 students | 39.40 Mi1815 E Morgan St
Kokomo,  IN  46901
(765) 459-0561 39.405,265
- 3,207 students | 43.20 Mi2000 E Main St
Danville,  IL  61832
(217) 443-3222 43.203,207
- 1,199 students | 46.60 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
(317) 632-5553 46.601,199
- 143 students | 52.40 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
(317) 243-4519 52.40143
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.