Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette
- The teacher population of 220 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||220 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,932 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,833 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,099 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,400||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette serves an eight-county area. Campuses are located in Lafayette, Crawfordsville, Frankfort and Monticello Ivy Tech offers Associate of Science, Associate of Arts, and Associate of Applied Science degrees as well as short-term technical certificates. Many degrees and courses transfer to four-year institutions. Ivy Tech is an open access, equal opportunity learning institution.
- The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette is Harrison College-Lafayette (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 297 students | 2.50 Mi4705 Meijer Court
Lafayette,  IN  47905
- 5,265 students | 39.40 Mi1815 E Morgan St
Kokomo,  IN  46901
- 3,207 students | 43.30 Mi2000 E Main St
Danville,  IL  61832
- 1,199 students | 46.60 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
- 143 students | 52.40 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
Learn the important role community colleges have take in improving homeland security.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.