ITT Technical Institute-Huntington (Closed 2016)
Tel: (304) 733-8700
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect. The ITT Technical Institutes are a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. There are over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states. The ITT Technical Institutes predominantly offer career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students. The ITT Technical Institutes have been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Huntington||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||49 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Huntington is Mountwest Community and Technical College (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,026 students | 4.70 MiOne Mountwest Way
Huntington,  WV  25701
(866) 710-3140 4.702,026
- 648 students | 5.50 Mi900 Fifth Ave
Huntington,  WV  25701
(304) 697-7550 5.50648
- 59 students | 12.90 Mi506 Margaret St
South Point,  OH  45680
(740) 377-2520 12.9059
- 3,345 students | 17.20 Mi1400 College Drive
Ashland,  KY  41101
(606) 326-2000 17.203,345
- 2,018 students | 19.20 Mi1804 Liberty Ave
Ironton,  OH  45638
(740) 533-4600 19.202,018
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!