ITT Technical Institute-Huntington (Closed 2016)
Tel: (304) 733-8700
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect. The ITT Technical Institutes are a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. There are over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states. The ITT Technical Institutes predominantly offer career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students. The ITT Technical Institutes have been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Huntington||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||49 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Huntington is Mountwest Community and Technical College (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,873 students | 4.70 MiOne Mountwest Way
Huntington, WV 25701
(866) 710-3140 4.701,873
- 315 students | 5.50 Mi900 Fifth Ave
Huntington, WV 25701
(304) 697-7550 5.50315
- 51 students | 12.90 Mi506 Margaret St
South Point, OH 45680
(740) 377-2520 12.9051
- 2,542 students | 17.20 Mi1400 College Drive
Ashland, KY 41101
(606) 326-2000 17.202,542
- 1,235 students | 19.20 Mi1804 Liberty Ave
Ironton, OH 45638
(740) 533-4600 19.201,235
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.