ITT Technical Institute-Getzville (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Getzville||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||326 students||1,701 students|
|# Full-Time Students||256 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||70 students||538 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$35,200|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Getzville, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Grand Rapids, Michigan opened in November 1968, under the name United Electronics Institute. ITT Educational Services, Inc. purchased the school in October 1979 and in March 1980, the name of the school was changed to ITT Technical Institute. The school moved to its present location in October 1991. The school offers associate degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology. Branches of ITT Technical Institute are located in Canton, Michigan and Getzville, New York. ITT Technical Institute, Getzville, New York opened in October 1995 as a branch of ITT Technical Institute, Grand Rapids, Michigan. The school offers associate degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology. ITT Technical Institute occupies approximately 35,800 square feet of space in a one-story building. The school has large classrooms and laboratories, a learning resource center and a student lounge. Parking for students, staff and visitors is adjacent to the building. Special facilities for disabled individuals include special parking spaces, ramped entrances and restroom facilities. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate in occupational studies degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Getzville is Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 356 students | 2.40 Mi3650 Millersport Highway
Getzville,  NY  14068
(716) 625-6300 2.40356
- 545 students | 7.00 Mi240 Pine Ridge Rd
Buffalo,  NY  14225
(716) 896-0700 7.00545
- 800 students | 10.20 Mi465 Main Street, Suite 400
Buffalo,  NY  14203
(716) 884-9120 10.20800
- 12,733 students | 10.40 Mi121 Ellicott St
Buffalo,  NY  14203
(716) 842-2770 10.4012,733
- 6,478 students | 10.80 Mi3111 Saunders Settlement Rd
Sanborn,  NY  14132
(716) 614-6222 10.806,478
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.