ITT Technical Institute-Getzville (Closed 2016)
The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 30% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Getzville||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||88 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Getzville, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Grand Rapids, Michigan opened in November 1968, under the name United Electronics Institute. ITT Educational Services, Inc. purchased the school in October 1979 and in March 1980, the name of the school was changed to ITT Technical Institute. The school moved to its present location in October 1991. The school offers associate degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology. Branches of ITT Technical Institute are located in Canton, Michigan and Getzville, New York. ITT Technical Institute, Getzville, New York opened in October 1995 as a branch of ITT Technical Institute, Grand Rapids, Michigan. The school offers associate degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology. ITT Technical Institute occupies approximately 35,800 square feet of space in a one-story building. The school has large classrooms and laboratories, a learning resource center and a student lounge. Parking for students, staff and visitors is adjacent to the building. Special facilities for disabled individuals include special parking spaces, ramped entrances and restroom facilities. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate in occupational studies degrees.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Getzville is Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 317 students | 2.40 Mi3650 Millersport Highway
Getzville,  NY  14068
(716) 625-6300 2.40317
- 544 students | 7.00 Mi240 Pine Ridge Rd
Buffalo,  NY  14225
(716) 896-0700 7.00544
- 499 students | 10.20 Mi465 Main Street, Suite 400
Buffalo,  NY  14203
(716) 884-9120 10.20499
- 10,529 students | 10.40 Mi121 Ellicott St
Buffalo,  NY  14203
(716) 851-1322 10.4010,529
- 5,047 students | 10.80 Mi3111 Saunders Settlement Rd
Sanborn,  NY  14132
(716) 614-6222 10.805,047
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.