ITT Technical Institute-Clovis (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Clovis||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||395 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||321 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||74 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Clovis is Institute of Technology Inc (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,509 students | 1.20 Mi564 W Herndon
Clovis,  CA  93612
- 272 students | 2.00 Mi44 Shaw Avenue, Rodeo Plaza
Clovis,  CA  93612
- n/a students | 4.50 Mi4985 East Andersen Ave
Fresno,  CA  93727
- n/a students | 4.60 Mi295 East Sierra Avenue
Fresno,  CA  93710
- 22,307 students | 7.20 Mi1101 E. University Ave
Fresno,  CA  93741
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.