ITT Technical Institute-Clovis (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Clovis||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||395 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||321 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||74 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Clovis is Institute of Technology Inc (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,509 students | 1.20 Mi564 W Herndon
Clovis,  CA  93612
- 272 students | 2.00 Mi44 Shaw Avenue, Rodeo Plaza
Clovis,  CA  93612
- n/a students | 4.50 Mi4985 East Andersen Ave
Fresno,  CA  93727
- n/a students | 4.60 Mi295 East Sierra Avenue
Fresno,  CA  93710
- 22,307 students | 7.20 Mi1101 E. University Ave
Fresno,  CA  93741
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.