San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno
Tel: (559) 448-8282
- San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno (SJVC) campus has the business, medical, and technical courses to help you start your new career. Regardless of what program you enroll in, SJVC Fresno will get you the career training you need to compete in the Central California job market. So whether you enroll in a business program, medical program, or technical program, you will get a high quality, career focused education. Our business programs include courses that prepare you to work in a variety of fields. Our Business Administration program is a great way to get the training that can help get you started in the business world. If you're interested specifically in the field of health care, our Administrative Health Care Management program could be perfect for you. Administrative Health Care Management is a great program for anyone interested in the growing field of health care but would rather work on the business side. SJVC's Fresno campus also offers courses in Criminal Justice. This program prepares you to work on the corrections side of the criminal justice system. If you're interested in making a difference and improving the safety of others you should consider enrolling in our Criminal Justice program in Fresno.
The teacher population of 68 teachers has grown by 25% over five years.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||68 staff||149 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,180||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno is Institute of Technology (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,133 students | 3.40 Mi564 W Herndon
Clovis, CA 93612
(559) 297-4500 3.401,133
- 24,366 students | 4.50 Mi1101 E. University Ave
Fresno, CA 93741
(559) 442-4600 4.5024,366
- 77 students | 4.80 Mi4985 East Andersen Ave
Fresno, CA 93727
(559) 453-0123 4.8077
- 7,765 students | 4.90 Mi10309 North Willow Avenue
Fresno, CA 93730
(559) 325-5200 4.907,765
- 11,189 students | 23.80 Mi995 N Reed Ave
Reedley, CA 93654
(559) 638-0300 23.8011,189
While community colleges are a very affordable option over four-year universities, some campuses are increasing their tuition either across the board or for popular degree programs.
With a large percentage of community college students needing remedial coursework, educators and policymakers are questioning the causes and solutions to this problem. Gather insight into the issue and how students can better prepare for community college coursework.
Learn about the demand for technicians of alternative fuel automobiles and its future career potential. Start your career as an alternative fuel vehicle technician at your local community college.