San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno
Tel: (559) 448-8282
- San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno (SJVC) campus has the business, medical, and technical courses to help you start your new career. Regardless of what program you enroll in, SJVC Fresno will get you the career training you need to compete in the Central California job market. So whether you enroll in a business program, medical program, or technical program, you will get a high quality, career focused education. Our business programs include courses that prepare you to work in a variety of fields. Our Business Administration program is a great way to get the training that can help get you started in the business world. If you're interested specifically in the field of health care, our Administrative Health Care Management program could be perfect for you. Administrative Health Care Management is a great program for anyone interested in the growing field of health care but would rather work on the business side. SJVC's Fresno campus also offers courses in Criminal Justice. This program prepares you to work on the corrections side of the criminal justice system. If you're interested in making a difference and improving the safety of others you should consider enrolling in our Criminal Justice program in Fresno.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||- staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,900||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,180||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno is Institute of Technology Inc (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,509 students | 3.40 Mi564 W Herndon
Clovis,  CA  93612
(559) 297-4500 3.401,509
- 22,307 students | 4.50 Mi1101 E. University Ave
Fresno,  CA  93741
(559) 442-4600 4.5022,307
- n/a students | 4.80 Mi4985 East Andersen Ave
Fresno,  CA  93727
(559) 453-0123 4.80n/a
- 14,633 students | 23.80 Mi995 N Reed Ave
Reedley,  CA  93654
(559) 638-3641 23.8014,633
- 3,976 students | 37.20 Mi555 College Avenue
Lemoore,  CA  93245
(559) 925-3000 37.203,976
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.