San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno
Tel: (559) 448-8282
- San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno (SJVC) campus has the business, medical, and technical courses to help you start your new career. Regardless of what program you enroll in, SJVC Fresno will get you the career training you need to compete in the Central California job market. So whether you enroll in a business program, medical program, or technical program, you will get a high quality, career focused education. Our business programs include courses that prepare you to work in a variety of fields. Our Business Administration program is a great way to get the training that can help get you started in the business world. If you're interested specifically in the field of health care, our Administrative Health Care Management program could be perfect for you. Administrative Health Care Management is a great program for anyone interested in the growing field of health care but would rather work on the business side. SJVC's Fresno campus also offers courses in Criminal Justice. This program prepares you to work on the corrections side of the criminal justice system. If you're interested in making a difference and improving the safety of others you should consider enrolling in our Criminal Justice program in Fresno.
The teacher population of 68 teachers has grown by 25% over five years.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||68 staff||149 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,180||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno is Institute of Technology (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,133 students | 3.40 Mi564 W Herndon
Clovis, CA 93612
(559) 297-4500 3.401,133
- 24,366 students | 4.50 Mi1101 E. University Ave
Fresno, CA 93741
(559) 442-4600 4.5024,366
- 77 students | 4.80 Mi4985 East Andersen Ave
Fresno, CA 93727
(559) 453-0123 4.8077
- 7,765 students | 4.90 Mi10309 North Willow Avenue
Fresno, CA 93730
(559) 325-5200 4.907,765
- 11,189 students | 23.80 Mi995 N Reed Ave
Reedley, CA 93654
(559) 638-0300 23.8011,189
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?