The modern college of design
- The school of advertising art is an award-winning, private graphic design college located in Kettering, Ohio. saa is a small college with one focusï¿½graphic design. Through one-on-one instruction from industry-leading professionals, youï¿½ll study: graphic design, web design, photography, traditional illustration, digital illustration, 3D illustration, animation, copywriting, and art direction. Our current studentsï¿½ and graduatesï¿½ artwork is published in national graphic design magazines and is honored regionally and nationally through graphic design competitions. Plus, we will help you with every step of the job search process after graduation and throughout your career. An average of 92%* of our graduates are working in the advertising industry.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|The modern college of design||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||139 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||137 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2 students||284 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to The modern college of design is National College-Dayton (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 131 students | 1.30 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 1,645 students | 2.60 Mi555 E Alex Bell Rd
Dayton,  OH  45459
- 74 students | 5.80 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 19,093 students | 6.30 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
- 56 students | 10.00 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
College is expensive. There is no way around it. But you can save money by attending community college as long as you avoid these top six financial aid mistakes.
Are you taking full advantage of scholarships? Use these 7 smart tips when applying for your scholarships, whether need or merit-based awards, as well as those for individuals from certain ethnic, religious, or socioeconomic groups. Increase your chances of being awarded scholarships!
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.