The modern college of design
- The school of advertising art is an award-winning, private graphic design college located in Kettering, Ohio. saa is a small college with one focusï¿½graphic design. Through one-on-one instruction from industry-leading professionals, youï¿½ll study: graphic design, web design, photography, traditional illustration, digital illustration, 3D illustration, animation, copywriting, and art direction. Our current studentsï¿½ and graduatesï¿½ artwork is published in national graphic design magazines and is honored regionally and nationally through graphic design competitions. Plus, we will help you with every step of the job search process after graduation and throughout your career. An average of 92%* of our graduates are working in the advertising industry.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|The modern college of design||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||139 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||137 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2 students||284 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to The modern college of design is National College-Dayton (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 131 students | 1.30 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
(937) 299-9450 1.30131
- 1,645 students | 2.60 Mi555 E Alex Bell Rd
Dayton,  OH  45459
(937) 433-3410 2.601,645
- 74 students | 5.80 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
(937) 258-8251 5.8074
- 19,093 students | 6.30 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
(937) 512-3000 6.3019,093
- 56 students | 10.00 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
(614) 212-2800 10.0056
To accommodate students' schedules, along with growing enrollment rates, community colleges are offering classes in the late evening. Learn more about why you may be taking midnight classes at a campus near you.
An interesting case arose this week over a community college student in North Carolina that posted a rant about a new campus policy on his Facebook page. The student was suspended for two semesters, but quickly reinstated amid a flurry of protests over his free speech rights.
We examine the advantages and disadvantages of using online classes to earn your two-year degree.