The modern college of design
- The school of advertising art is an award-winning, private graphic design college located in Kettering, Ohio. saa is a small college with one focusï¿½graphic design. Through one-on-one instruction from industry-leading professionals, youï¿½ll study: graphic design, web design, photography, traditional illustration, digital illustration, 3D illustration, animation, copywriting, and art direction. Our current studentsï¿½ and graduatesï¿½ artwork is published in national graphic design magazines and is honored regionally and nationally through graphic design competitions. Plus, we will help you with every step of the job search process after graduation and throughout your career. An average of 92%* of our graduates are working in the advertising industry.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|The modern college of design||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||139 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||137 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2 students||284 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to The modern college of design is National College-Dayton (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 131 students | 1.30 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 1,645 students | 2.60 Mi555 E Alex Bell Rd
Dayton,  OH  45459
- 74 students | 5.80 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 19,093 students | 6.30 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
- 56 students | 10.00 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.