Ivy Tech Community College-Northeast
- Ivy Tech Community College is the state's largest public postsecondary institution and the nation's largest singly accredited statewide community college system serving nearly 200,000 students annually. Ivy Tech has campuses throughout Indiana. It serves as the state's engine of workforce development, offering affordable degree programs and training that are aligned with the needs of its community along with courses and programs that transfer to other colleges and universities in Indiana. It is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
- The teacher population of 274 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Northeast||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||274 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||10,932 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,903 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6,029 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,200||$29,000|
- Ivy Tech Community College’s Northeast region is located in Fort Wayne and serves nine counties in the northeast corner of the state. It is the second largest region in the Ivy Tech system.Ivy Tech–Northeast has grown from 131 students enrolled in three programs in August 1969, when the College opened its doors in rented facilities in a former high school, to more than 11,000 students enrolled in seven schools and 32 degree programs in 2010.A 40,000 square-foot building with classroom, laboratory, workshop, and office space was completed in October 1976. This was the region’s first college-owned building on college-owned land. An adjoining structure of the same size was completed in the spring of 1981. The Fort Wayne campus nearly doubled in size with the construction of a third building—a 110,000 square-foot structure that was completed in December 1996. The third phase of the building, with its adjacent parking, totally filled the original 26-acre campus. All campus development for the foreseeable future is taking place on what is being called the North Campus. (Details of the development of the North Campus can be found elsewhere in this publication.) The North Campus is approximately one mile away and is separated form the original campus by Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne.
- The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Northeast is Brown Mackie College-Fort Wayne (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 507 students | 0.50 Mi3000 E.Coliseum Blvd., Suite 100
Fort Wayne,  IN  46805
- 372 students | 9.50 Mi5699 Coventry Lane
Fort Wayne,  IN  46804
- 3,612 students | 48.30 Mi22600 State Route 34
Archbold,  OH  43502
- 1,147 students | 51.60 Mi7600 St. Rt. 703
Celina,  OH  45822
- 4,111 students | 55.90 Mi1441 N Cable Rd
Lima,  OH  45805