Georgia Piedmont Technical College
- The teacher population of 251 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Georgia Piedmont Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||251 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,050 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,026 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,024 students||1,473 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,700||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Georgia Piedmont Technical College is Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,170 students | 3.40 Mi1927 Lakeside Parkway
Tucker,  GA  30084
- 162 students | 6.30 Mi5141 Snapfinger Woods Dr
Decatur,  GA  30035
- 21,371 students | 7.40 Mi3251 Panthersville Rd
Decatur,  GA  30034
- 346 students | 7.90 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Atlanta,  GA  30341
- 919 students | 8.00 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.