- At IBMC your new career is just around the corner. In fact, you're looking at 19 months or less to success! While some students come to us knowing what career they want to pursue, others aren't quite so sure. That's why we take special care to help you determine which career area is a good match for your interests and needs before you enroll. We'll give you information on career opportunities, direct you toward high-growth professions, and continue to look at future trends that will best help you achieve your professional goals.
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|IBMC College||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||58 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||341 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||341 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||90%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$18,178||$11,730|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,028||$5,139|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Choosing where to get started on the path toward your future can be overwhelming, but don't worry - IBMC has options for YOU! With committed and supportive teachers, welcoming classmates, and exciting, hands-on learning in up-to-date classrooms, the transition from high school to college at IBMC will be a breeze. Whether you already have a specific career in mind, or still need help deciding your goals (no problem!), we're here to help you every step of the way - from admission requirements to financial aid to graduation. And after you're done with your program (in 19 months or less), we'll help you land a great job. So go ahead and contact us to schedule a visit, apply now, or chat with one of our admissions representatives - because at IBMC, your future looks bright! With three great campus locations to choose from in Fort Collins, Greeley, or Cheyenne.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,001 students | 18.60 Mi5401 W. 20th St.
Greeley,  CO  80632
- 4,388 students | 42.40 Mi1400 E College Dr
Cheyenne,  WY  82007
- 964 students | 42.60 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
- 552 students | 42.80 Mi10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield,  CO  80021
- 18,761 students | 43.80 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.