- Aims Community College is a public, two-year, post-secondary institution dedicated to responding to the educational needs of the local, regional, and global communities. The College was created in 1967 to serve the immediate and future educational needs of individuals within the Aims Junior College Taxing District. Committed to meeting these needs, the College offers a variety of educational programs and services delivered with integrity and a high level of quality by a professional and caring faculty and staff. Aims Community College recognizes individual differences in educational needs, desires, learning styles, and abilities.
- Enrollment: 5,981 students
- In-state tuition: $2,756
- Out-state tuition: $10,424
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 44%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Aims Community College is one of the largest and most comprehensive two-year colleges in Colorado. Since 1967 Aims has established four campuses, constructed 18 buildings, expanded curriculum to 2,000 day, evening and weekend courses and taught more than 300,000 students. Today, Aims ranks among the most respected community colleges in the nation. The College strives to be a dynamic and innovative organization where change is embraced and creativity is celebrated. Aims Community College is a leading source for career education and workforce development. Thus, the College provides opportunities both to gain necessary skills for employment and to upgrade abilities needed for career advancement. Aims Community College understands that our local, regional, and global communities possess multiple resources for responding to common educational and training needs. Therefore, the College seeks and invites opportunities to form productive and collaborative partnerships with other educational systems and institutions, organizations, agencies, and the business community. The College provides comprehensive educational options including: certificates and associate degrees; occupational, technical, general education, and college transfer programs; short courses on topics of specific personal or career interest; and individualized instructional opportunities Aims Community College recognizes the rapid pace of technological, social, and economic change that characterizes today's world. Aims Community College is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.