Laramie County Community College
- Established in 1968, Laramie County Community College is a full-service, comprehensive community college with campuses in Cheyenne and Laramie and outreach centers at F.E. Warren Air Force Base and in Pine Bluffs. A wide range of academic, career/technical and community education programs is provided. aramie County Community College has a 271-acre campus in Cheyenne with 22 buildings. Most buildings are connected by enclosed walkways. Laramie County Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. In 2006, LCCC was accepted into the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) process.
- The teacher population of 204 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Laramie County Community College||(WY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||204 staff||149 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,388 students||3,422 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||20:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,815 students||1,085 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,573 students||2,337 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||276||276|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,500||$34,500|
- Established in 1968, Laramie County Community College is a full-service, comprehensive community college with campuses in Cheyenne and Laramie and an outreach center at F.E. Warren Air Force Base and in Pine Bluffs. A wide range of academic, vocational and community education programs are provided. LCCC has been named the No. 1 digital-savvy community college, with the inclusion of SMART boards, online learning opportunities and other progressive IT applications. And our new Golden Eagles scholarship program helps hundreds of students pay for college while they give back to the community. Small class sizes, faculty dedication and cutting-edge programs make LCCC not just a place to complete core requirements, but a place where you can thrive. LCCC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Laramie County Community College is IBMC College (42.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 341 students | 42.40 Mi3842 South Mason Street
Fort Collins,  CO  80525
(970) 223-2669 42.40341
- 1,085 students | 45.40 Mi4373 N 3rd
Laramie,  WY  82072
(307) 742-3776 45.401,085
- 5,001 students | 48.10 Mi5401 W. 20th St.
Greeley,  CO  80632
(970) 330-8008 48.105,001
- 1,704 students | 73.60 Mi3200 West C St
Torrington,  WY  82240
(307) 532-8200 73.601,704
- 1,837 students | 78.30 Mi920 Barlow Road
Fort Morgan,  CO  80701
(970) 542-3100 78.301,837