- Hickey College, located in St. Louis, MO, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology and Healthcare so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 25% over five years.
|Hickey College||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||415 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||363 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||52 students||612 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||200|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,200||$31,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Hickey College graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in some of the biggest and smallest companies around St.Louis. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Hickey College. Our graduates finish first. We offer programs in Business, Technology and Health Care. Hickey College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas, associate's, and bachelor's degrees.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 308 students | 5.40 Mi9811 South Forty Drive
Saint Louis,  MO  63124
- 225 students | 7.30 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 1,287 students | 7.40 Mi8580 Evans Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63134
- 586 students | 7.80 Mi1405 South Hanley Road
Saint Louis,  MO  63144
- 396 students | 8.40 Mi3550 W. Clay Street
Saint Charles,  MO  63301
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
Learn how to evaluate colleges based on accreditation, and why it's important.