- Hickey College, located in St. Louis, MO, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology and Healthcare so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Hickey College||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||415 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||363 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||52 students||612 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||200|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,200||$31,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Hickey College graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in some of the biggest and smallest companies around St.Louis. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Hickey College. Our graduates finish first. We offer programs in Business, Technology and Health Care. Hickey College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas, associate's, and bachelor's degrees.
- The nearest community college to Hickey College is Saint Louis Community College-Meramec (9.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,439 students | 9.30 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
- 7,438 students | 9.80 Mi3400 Pershall Rd
Saint Louis,  MO  63135
- 406 students | 10.90 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 225 students | 11.00 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 305 students | 11.10 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63110
A career in healthcare is rewarding, recession-proof, and financially lucrative. Consider the 10 hottest healthcare careers today that can be started right from community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.