- Hickey College, located in St. Louis, MO, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology and Healthcare so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services.
The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Hickey College||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||32 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Hickey College graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in some of the biggest and smallest companies around St.Louis. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Hickey College. Our graduates finish first. We offer programs in Business, Technology and Health Care. Hickey College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas, associate's, and bachelor's degrees.
The nearest community college to Hickey College is Saint Louis Community College-Meramec (9.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,439 students | 9.30 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
(314) 984-7500 9.3011,439
- 7,438 students | 9.80 Mi3400 Pershall Rd
Saint Louis,  MO  63135
(314) 513-4200 9.807,438
- 406 students | 10.90 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
(636) 529-0000 10.90406
- 225 students | 11.00 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
(314) 344-4440 11.00225
- 305 students | 11.10 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63110
(314) 652-0300 11.10305
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!