- Hickey College, located in St. Louis, MO, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology and Healthcare so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services.
The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Hickey College||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||62 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Hickey College graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in some of the biggest and smallest companies around St.Louis. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Hickey College. Our graduates finish first. We offer programs in Business, Technology and Health Care. Hickey College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas, associate's, and bachelor's degrees.
The nearest community college to Hickey College is Saint Louis Community College-Meramec (9.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,439 students | 9.30 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63122
(314) 984-7500 9.3011,439
- 7,438 students | 9.80 Mi3400 Pershall Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63135
(314) 513-4200 9.807,438
- 467 students | 10.90 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton, MO 63026
(636) 529-0000 10.90467
- 275 students | 11.00 Mi2 Soccer Park Drive
Fenton, MO 63026
(314) 344-4440 11.00275
- 103 students | 11.10 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63110
(314) 652-0300 11.10103
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.