ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie
- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie serves 216 students (69% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is higher than the state community college average of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Asian), which is less than the state average of 37%.
- Enrollment: 216 students
- Private-state tuition: $18,048
- Acceptance Rate: 91%
- Student:teacher ratio: 18:1
- Minority enrollment: 17%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie
(MN) Community College Avg.
Item not available
Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Private, for profit
The student population of ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie has declined by 86% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie diversity score of 0.30 is less than the state average of 0.57. The school's diversity has declined by 30% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years) (Year 2010)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $18,048 is more than the state average of $17,208. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)
Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
An In-Depth Guide to Financing Options for Community College
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
Do You Need to Take the GRE for Community College Applications?
No matter where you choose to go to college you'll have to take some kind of standardized test. The GRE is often required for graduate programs, but it may also benefit your community college application.
Tips for Minimizing Educational Debt While in School
Education becomes more expensive with each passing year so it is important to make smart use of your student loans and to minimize your debt while you are in school whenever possible.