ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie
Tel: (952) 914-5300
- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||73 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie is Normandale Community College (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,784 students | 4.20 Mi9700 France Ave S
Bloomington, MN 55431
(952) 358-8200 4.209,784
- 99 students | 5.10 Mi1600 W. 82nd Street, Suite 100
Bloomington, MN 55431
(952) 851-0066 5.1099
- 763 students | 5.20 Mi1401 W 76 St
Minneapolis, MN 55423
(612) 861-2000 5.20763
- 328 students | 7.90 Mi435 Ford Road St. Louis Park
Minnesota, MN 55426
(763) 535-3000 7.90328
- 438 students | 7.90 Mi435 Ford Road, Suite 1000
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
(763) 535-3000 7.90438
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.