- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie serves 216 students (69% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is higher than the state community college average of 16:1.
Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Asian), which is less than the state average of 31%.
- Enrollment: 216 students
- Private-state tuition: $18,048
- Acceptance Rate: 91%
- Student:teacher ratio: 18:1
- Minority enrollment: 17%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie
(MN) Community College Avg.
Item not available
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Private, for profit
The student population of ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie diversity score of 0.30 is less than the state average of 0.50. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years) (Year 2010)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $18,048 is more than the state average of $16,754. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)
Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie cost?
ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie's private state tuition is approximately $18,048.
What is the acceptance rate of ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie?
The acceptance rate of ITT Technical Institute-Eden Prairie is 91%, which is equal to the state average of 91%.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.