Tel: (651) 332-8000
- Minnesota School of Business and Globe College have been providing specialized career training programs for more than 125 years. We have grown to be one of the most recognized and highly respected providers of private business, medical, and computer education in the Upper Midwest. Through our employer approved curriculum and hands-on training you can acquire the skills and education necessary to become successful in your chosen career.
The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Globe University-Woodbury||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||56 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- We offer flexible class scheduling to accommodate academic and individual needs. Classes are offered both day and evening for full-time and part-time students. Many classes are also offered online, providing students with an opportunity to participate in distance education. This mode of delivery enables students to learn from the location of their choice and accommodates a schedule that is convenient for them. Training is provided by instructors with practical business, computer and medical knowledge and professional on the job experience. Globe College was founded in 1885 by Frank A. Maron. Mr. Maron was born and educated in Germany. Being an accomplished scholar, he received a thorough classical education in his native country. He realized a great need for a full and practical education for young men and women. He made this type of education available by establishing Globe College. From its inception, the college has always stressed the teaching of business as it is practiced in actual positions, with business firms. Through an abundance of individual help, the school combines theory with practice to produce a very outstanding graduate for the world of business. The school was purchased by Helmer Myhre and Terry Myhre in October, 1972, with each holding 50% ownership in the corporation. Minnesota School of Business/Globe College programs emphasize hands-on training, are relevant to employers' needs, and focus on areas that offer strong long-term employment opportunities. Minnesota School of Business/Globe College has seven campus locations which are conveniently located, and are accessible from major freeways, parking, and bus routes. The college campuses are located at Brooklyn Center, Oakdale - Globe, Plymouth, Richfield, Rochester, Shakopee and St. Cloud. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas, Associate in Applied Science degrees, and Bachelor of Science degrees.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,478 students | 7.50 Mi3300 Century Ave N
Saint Paul,  MN  55110
(651) 773-1700 7.509,478
- 518 students | 7.60 Mi19 Exchange Street East
Saint Paul,  MN  55101
(651) 291-0177 7.60518
- 6,740 students | 8.20 Mi235 Marshall Ave
Saint Paul,  MN  55102
(800) 227-6029 8.206,740
- 5,958 students | 9.70 Mi2500 80th St E
Inver Grove Heights,  MN  55076
(651) 450-3000 9.705,958
- 231 students | 11.50 Mi1711 W County Rd B
Saint Paul,  MN  55113
(651) 636-7406 11.50231
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.