Bryant & Stratton College-Albany
- Inside all of us is the potential to rise higher. For more than 155 years, Bryant & Stratton College has helped students and working adults move up to a brighter future with a quality college education. As a private, personalized college, we can focus on the success of the individual student and provide a supportive, friendly environment for higher learning. If you’re looking for a supportive environment to follow your dreams of a college degree, you’ll find it here. We are 100% committed to helping you earn your college degree from financial aid to personalized tutoring—and succeed in life through career advisement and additional career education. From the moment you first speak to a Bryant & Stratton College representative, you’ll sense that we’re a different kind of college.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Albany||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||37 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||500 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||286 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||214 students||538 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster. Our Bachelor Degree programs can help take your career to the next level. Plus, you can enhance your professional development and opportunities through our Professional Skills Center (PSC) that offers courses in leadership, teamwork, sales performance and more. Bryant & Stratton College degree programs provide you with those cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Degrees offered at the Albany Campus includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Business, Criminal Justice, Human Resources Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Assisting and Paralegal Studies.
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Albany is New School of Radio and Television (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 65 students | 1.50 Mi7 Harriman Campus Road
Albany,  NY  12206
- 748 students | 1.60 Mi855 Central Ave
Albany,  NY  12206
- 837 students | 2.80 Mi700 New Scotland Avenue
Albany,  NY  12208
- 131 students | 3.50 Mi600 Northern Blvd
Albany,  NY  12204
- 11,640 students | 6.50 Mi80 Vandenburgh Ave
Troy,  NY  12180
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.