- Inside all of us is the potential to rise higher. For more than 155 years, Bryant & Stratton College has helped students and working adults move up to a brighter future with a quality college education. As a private, personalized college, we can focus on the success of the individual student and provide a supportive, friendly environment for higher learning. If you’re looking for a supportive environment to follow your dreams of a college degree, you’ll find it here. We are 100% committed to helping you earn your college degree from financial aid to personalized tutoring—and succeed in life through career advisement and additional career education. From the moment you first speak to a Bryant & Stratton College representative, you’ll sense that we’re a different kind of college.
Bryant & Stratton College-Albany serves 384 students (76% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is lower than the state community college average of 10:1.
Minority enrollment is 52% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the state average of 57%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 384 students
- Private-state tuition: $16,424
- Acceptance Rate: 61%
- Student:teacher ratio: 4:1
- Minority enrollment: 52%
- Source: Verified school update
The teacher population of 90 teachers has grown by 143% over five years.
Bryant & Stratton College-Albany
(NY) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Bryant & Stratton College-Albany has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has decreased from 5:1 over five years.
The Bryant & Stratton College-Albany diversity score of 0.67 is less than the state average of 0.72. The school's diversity has declined by 5% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $16,424 is more than the state average of $16,274. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster. Our Bachelor Degree programs can help take your career to the next level. Plus, you can enhance your professional development and opportunities through our Professional Skills Center (PSC) that offers courses in leadership, teamwork, sales performance and more. Bryant & Stratton College degree programs provide you with those cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Degrees offered at the Albany Campus includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Business, Criminal Justice, Human Resources Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Assisting and Paralegal Studies.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bryant & Stratton College-Albany cost?
Bryant & Stratton College-Albany's private state tuition is approximately $16,424.
What is the acceptance rate of Bryant & Stratton College-Albany?
The acceptance rate of Bryant & Stratton College-Albany is 61%, which is equal to the state average of 61%.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.