Bryant & Stratton College-Albany
- Inside all of us is the potential to rise higher. For more than 155 years, Bryant & Stratton College has helped students and working adults move up to a brighter future with a quality college education. As a private, personalized college, we can focus on the success of the individual student and provide a supportive, friendly environment for higher learning. If you’re looking for a supportive environment to follow your dreams of a college degree, you’ll find it here. We are 100% committed to helping you earn your college degree from financial aid to personalized tutoring—and succeed in life through career advisement and additional career education. From the moment you first speak to a Bryant & Stratton College representative, you’ll sense that we’re a different kind of college.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Albany||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||37 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||500 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||286 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||214 students||538 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster. Our Bachelor Degree programs can help take your career to the next level. Plus, you can enhance your professional development and opportunities through our Professional Skills Center (PSC) that offers courses in leadership, teamwork, sales performance and more. Bryant & Stratton College degree programs provide you with those cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Degrees offered at the Albany Campus includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Business, Criminal Justice, Human Resources Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Assisting and Paralegal Studies.
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Albany is New School of Radio and Television (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 65 students | 1.50 Mi7 Harriman Campus Road
Albany,  NY  12206
- 748 students | 1.60 Mi855 Central Ave
Albany,  NY  12206
- 837 students | 2.80 Mi700 New Scotland Avenue
Albany,  NY  12208
- 131 students | 3.50 Mi600 Northern Blvd
Albany,  NY  12204
- 11,640 students | 6.50 Mi80 Vandenburgh Ave
Troy,  NY  12180
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.