SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill
- At SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology, we are proud of a long tradition of combining theoretical knowledge with practical application. So while we have traditional classrooms-and not so traditional web-based courses-we have the "real life" laboratories: a dairy barn, an equestrian center, greenhouses, a heavy equipment laboratory, a fish hatchery, a restaurant, a catering kitchen and two production kitchens, a travel center, a child care center and a child development center, a television studio, a histotechnology laboratory, and network labs, just to name a few. In these places, and in the classroom, our students experience "real learning." The true value of this is twofold. One is that students quickly learn whether or not they truly are suited to the actual work; two is that they are ready to apply what they know when they go out on their internships. Our faculty's mission is to make certain that their students are prepared both for work, and for decision-making in a rapidly changing world. In a very real sense, though the faculty mix a healthy dose of research into their duties, their commitment is to their students' careers. That their dedication pays off is evident in the fact that 98% of our graduates either are gainfully employed or have transferred to the next degree level. We are proud of our service as a public institution of higher learning.
- Enrollment: 2,079 students
- In-state tuition: $7,609
- Out-state tuition: $16,759
- Acceptance Rate: 80%
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 26%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill cost?
SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill's tuition is approximately $7,609 for In-State students and $16,759 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill?
The acceptance rate of SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill is 80%, which is higher than the state average of 72%.