- The Enterprise-Ozark Community College Foundation was established in 1982 to support the mission, programs, and services of Enterprise-Ozark Community College. It is an accredited institution which accepts First-Time College Students, Transfer Students, Transient Students, and International Students. High School Students may also enroll in the Dual Enrollment/Dual Credit Program.
Enterprise State Community College serves 1,808 students (49% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is higher than the state community college average of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 35% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the state average of 38%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 1,808 students
- In-state tuition: $3,780
- Out-state tuition: $6,888
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 35%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Enterprise State Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Debt For Students
The teacher population of 140 teachers has grown by 38% over five years.
Enterprise State Community College
(AL) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Enterprise State Community College has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Enterprise State Community College diversity score of 0.52 is less than the state average of 0.55. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $3,780 is less than the state average of $4,439. The in-state tuition has declined by 14% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $6,888 is less than the state average of $6,998. The out-state tuition has declined by 14% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Enterprise-Ozark Community College is a two-year liberal arts transfer college located in southeast Alabama. It is located in Enterprise, Coffee County, Alabama. The College serves residents of Coffee, Dale (Ft. Rucker), Geneva, and Pike (Troy) Counties. It is located approximately 45 minutes from Dothan, Alabama, one hour and 30 minutes south of Montgomery, Alabama, and one hour and 30 minutes north of Panama City Beach, Florida. The purpose of the Master Student class is to provide an opportunity for students to learn and adopt methods to promote their success in school. Topics included are: time management, note-taking, test-taking, study skills, career awareness, communication skills, and critical thinking. Students will be given a learning skills and a learning styles inventory. Enterprise-Ozark Community College students are encouraged to get involved in the activities, clubs, and fun on campus. Studies have shown that students who are active do better in the classroom. You'll create wonderful memories too. Enterprise-Ozark Community College (EOCC) is an equal opportunity institution and as such, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, creed, color, or disability in its program including, but not limited to, admission of students or employment. The Wellness Center programs and activities are made available during the day and evening. Activities include: dance aerobics, aquatic exercise, weight training, jogging, walking, team sports, retirement adjustment, controlling weight, managing stress, improving nutrition and diet, improving self-esteem, stopping smoking, controlling smoking, controlling blood pressure, and modifying cholesterol. Equipment and facilities include: gymnasium, free-weight training area, Nautilus weight training area, Olympic-size heated indoor pool with chair lift, aerobic training area, indoor walking area, outdoor FIT trail (walking path with workout stations), regulation quarter mile surfaced track, tennis courts, grassed playing field, supporting classrooms, showers and lockers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Enterprise State Community College cost?
Enterprise State Community College's tuition is approximately $3,780 for In-State students and $6,888 for Out-State students.
What is Enterprise State Community College's ranking?
Enterprise State Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Alabama for: Least debt for graduating students.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.