Enterprise State Community College
- The Enterprise-Ozark Community College Foundation was established in 1982 to support the mission, programs, and services of Enterprise-Ozark Community College. It is an accredited institution which accepts First-Time College Students, Transfer Students, Transient Students, and International Students. High School Students may also enroll in the Dual Enrollment/Dual Credit Program.
|Enterprise State Community College||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||101 staff||75 staff|
- Enterprise-Ozark Community College is a two-year liberal arts transfer college located in southeast Alabama. It is located in Enterprise, Coffee County, Alabama. The College serves residents of Coffee, Dale (Ft. Rucker), Geneva, and Pike (Troy) Counties. It is located approximately 45 minutes from Dothan, Alabama, one hour and 30 minutes south of Montgomery, Alabama, and one hour and 30 minutes north of Panama City Beach, Florida. The purpose of the Master Student class is to provide an opportunity for students to learn and adopt methods to promote their success in school. Topics included are: time management, note-taking, test-taking, study skills, career awareness, communication skills, and critical thinking. Students will be given a learning skills and a learning styles inventory. Enterprise-Ozark Community College students are encouraged to get involved in the activities, clubs, and fun on campus. Studies have shown that students who are active do better in the classroom. You'll create wonderful memories too. Enterprise-Ozark Community College (EOCC) is an equal opportunity institution and as such, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, creed, color, or disability in its program including, but not limited to, admission of students or employment. The Wellness Center programs and activities are made available during the day and evening. Activities include: dance aerobics, aquatic exercise, weight training, jogging, walking, team sports, retirement adjustment, controlling weight, managing stress, improving nutrition and diet, improving self-esteem, stopping smoking, controlling smoking, controlling blood pressure, and modifying cholesterol. Equipment and facilities include: gymnasium, free-weight training area, Nautilus weight training area, Olympic-size heated indoor pool with chair lift, aerobic training area, indoor walking area, outdoor FIT trail (walking path with workout stations), regulation quarter mile surfaced track, tennis courts, grassed playing field, supporting classrooms, showers and lockers.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,610 students | 2.70 Mi1141 Wallace Drive
Dothan,  AL  36303
(334) 983-3521 2.704,610
- 1,784 students | 37.00 Mi1000 Dannelly Blvd.
Andalusia,  AL  36420
(334) 222-6591 37.001,784
- 1,731 students | 38.30 MiP.O. Drawer 1418
Andalusia,  AL  36420
(334) 222-6591 38.301,731
- 2,081 students | 50.20 Mi3094 Indian Circle
Marianna,  FL  32446
(850) 526-2761 50.202,081
- 5,497 students | 64.90 Mi100 College Boulevard
Niceville,  FL  32578
(850) 678-5111 64.905,497