Eastern New Mexico University Ruidoso Branch Community College
Tel: (575) 257-2120
The teacher population of 58 teachers has grown by 141% over five years.
|Eastern New Mexico University Ruidoso Branch Community College||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Transfer-High Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||58 staff||137 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ENMU-Ruidoso Branch is a comprehensive two-year college offering Certificates of Completion, Associate of Science, Associate of Arts, and Associate of Applied Science degrees. The ENMU-Ruidoso Branch also offers community education classes, customized training workshops, adult basic education courses, and operates a One-Stop Career Center providing free employment services for employers and those seeking career information. Established in 1991, the Ruidoso Off-Campus Instruction Center offered Lincoln County residents access to two-year college academic and vocational curriculum. In July 2005 the Ruidoso Campus became the 18th two-year college in New Mexico and was created as a Branch of ENMU. Undergraduate and graduate course work completed at the ENMU-Ruidoso Branch campus is fully transferable to ENMU-Portales. The offices of the Ruidoso Branch Community College contain the college's general offices, including Admissions and Records, Business, Financial Aid, Library Services, the College Bookstore, Instructional Television (ITV) classrooms and a computer lab for students. Classroom, computer lab and library facilities are used in a variety of public and private buildings, throughout Lincoln and Otero Counties. All the buildings provide barrier-free access to individuals confined to wheelchairs or with limited physical movement. Eastern New Mexico University, through its Ruidoso Campus, is authorized to award the associate of arts degree (A.A.), the associate of science (A.S.), the associate of applied science degree (A.A.S.), and the certificate of completion. Programs of study which lead to an associate's degree require a minimum of 64 hours of credit.
The nearest community college to Eastern New Mexico University Ruidoso Branch Community College is New Mexico State University-Alamogordo (32.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,537 students | 32.80 Mi2400 North Scenic Drive
Alamogordo, NM 88310
(575) 439-3600 32.801,537
- 2,256 students | 66.60 Mi52 University Blvd
Roswell, NM 88202
(575) 624-7000 66.602,256
- 487 students | 66.70 Mi101 W. College Blvd.
Roswell, NM 88201
(575) 622-6250 66.70487
- 8,054 students | 92.20 Mi2800 N. Sonoma Ranch Blvd.
Las Cruces, NM 88011
(575) 528-7000 92.208,054
- 1,921 students | 103.00 Mi1500 University Drive
Carlsbad, NM 88220
(575) 234-9200 103.001,921
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.