Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus
- The teacher population of 130 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||130 staff||72 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,303 students||1,793 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,018 students||604 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,285 students||1,189 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,300||$34,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ENMU - Roswell has since become a growing comprehensive community college offering a variety of educational opportunities to a diverse student population. The college confers certificates, associate's degrees and certificates of occupational training in contemporary career/technical programs and general transfer academic programs. Upper division and graduate level courses are also offered through a distance education program with the main campus in Portales. Classes are taught by 62 full-time instructors and more than 200 adjunct instructors. Programs include Aviation Maintenance Technology, Emergency Medical Services, Dental Assisting, Computer Application Systems, and Drafting Technology. An increasing number of online classes are also offered each semester. The campus features modern classrooms and labs. In the new Instructional Technology Center, students take advantage of the latest in educational technology. The center houses an open student computer lab, instructional television classrooms, computer and science labs, and 'smart' classrooms. Residence Halls offer on-campus housing for approximately 120 students. Students enjoy apartment-style living with two-bedroom suites. ENMU - Roswell is accredited as an operationally separate campus by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Extended degree courses offered on the Roswell Campus are accredited through the main campus in Portales.
- The nearest community college to Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus is New Mexico Military Institute (6.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 470 students | 6.60 Mi101 W. College Blvd.
Roswell,  NM  88201
- 1,852 students | 62.10 Mi1500 University Dr
Carlsbad,  NM  88220
- 895 students | 66.50 Mi709 Mechem Dr
Ruidoso,  NM  88345
- 2,095 students | 85.60 Mi2400 North Scenic Drive
Alamogordo,  NM  88310
- 2,803 students | 86.60 Mi5317 Lovington Hwy
Hobbs,  NM  88240
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.