Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus Photo #2 - Roswell campus of Eastern New Mexico University
- Success Starts Here! Established in 1958, Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell offers online and on-campus classes in more than 80 certificate and degree programs. A student-centered campus, ENMU-Roswell features small classes and emphasizes personal instructor support and state-of-the-art learning technologies. Each semester, ENMU-Roswell provides a variety of educational opportunities to more than 3,000 students through a variety of credit and non-credit classes and numerous community partnerships. Dual credit classes are available to local high school students. An Early College High School is also located on campus.
Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus serves 1,903 students (43% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is lower than the state community college average of 11:1.
Minority enrollment is 75% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the state average of 70%.
- Enrollment: 1,903 students
- In-state tuition: $1,212
- Out-state tuition: $2,808
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 75%
- Source: Verified school update
The teacher population of 231 teachers has grown by 77% over five years.
Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus
(NM) Community College Avg.
Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional
At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus has declined by 29% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five years.
The Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus diversity score of 0.72 is more than the state average of 0.67. The school's diversity has grown by 9% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $1,212 is less than the state average of $2,058. The in-state tuition has declined by 41% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $2,808 is less than the state average of $4,616. The out-state tuition has declined by 42% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
Tuition/fees Per semester
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- ENMU - Roswell has since become a growing comprehensive community college offering a variety of educational opportunities to a diverse student population. The college confers certificates, associate's degrees and certificates of occupational training in contemporary career/technical programs and general transfer academic programs. Classes are taught by both full-time instructors and more than 200 adjunct instructors. Programs include Aviation Maintenance Technology, Emergency Medical Services, Nursing, Teacher Education, and Media Arts. An increasing number of online classes are also offered each semester. The campus features modern classrooms and labs. Residence Halls offer on-campus housing for more than 200 students. . ENMU - Roswell is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
Profile last updated: 11/07/2022
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus cost?
Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus's tuition is approximately $1,212 for In-State students and $2,808 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus?
The acceptance rate of Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus is 100%, which is equal to the state average of 100%.
What is Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus's ranking?
Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus ranks among the top 20% of community college in New Mexico for: Diversity in US community colleges.
Want to Lose Weight? How Your Community College Can Help
If you are looking to shed extra weight, your best source of support may be your community college. Learn about dieting programs, support groups, and even classes to help you get healthy.
How Community Colleges are Inspiring Young Girls to Soar to Success
Learn about how community colleges are introducing programs that inspire young girls to achieve more academically, socially, and emotionally.
July 16, 2023Careers: Sustainable Agriculture
Discover the promising world of sustainable agriculture and explore the diverse careers it offers for those passionate about building a greener future. From eco-friendly farming practices and cutting-edge agri-tech to impactful roles in supply chain management and impact investment, this article sheds light on how professionals in sustainable agriculture are shaping a more sustainable and resilient global food system.