Dodge City Community College
- The Dodge City Community College campus is spread out over 145 acres of rolling prairie with its own lake, Lake Charles. The DCCC campus has 20 buildings on campus and various off campus facilities including Cavalier field and out campus radio station. As far as student population, DCCC has approximately 2,000 students a semester.
- Enrollment: 1,459 students
- In-state tuition: $2,700
- Out-state tuition: $3,000
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 64%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Dodge City Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Kansas for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At DCCC, you can earn various two-year associate degrees depending on your major. We offer Associate in Science, Arts and General Studies degrees. We offer an Associate of Science in Nursing. We also offer an Associate of Applied Science degree in various technical areas, plus several one-year certificate programs. We offer over 30 different transfer majors. Here is a list of some of our programs: Accounting, Agriculture, Art & Sculpture, Athletic Training, Biological Sciences, Business, Chemistry, Computer Science, Drama, Education (Secondary & Elementary), Engineering, English, History, Mass Communications, Mathematics, Music, Physical Science, Pre-Architecture, Pre-Chiropractic, Pre-Dentistry, Pre-Optometry, Pre-Law, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Physical Therapy, Pre-Vet, Psychology, Social Science, Social Work, Speech, Theatre, Water Resource Management. Dodge City Community College believes that cultural growth is an important component in the overall educational growth of its students. As a result, it has developed a Cultural Arts Program which contracts musical, theatrical, and other entertainment groups for campus performance. Students encounter talent and cultural experiences otherwise not available. Community residents are welcome to attend. Dodge City Community College supports one of the most extensive intercollegiate athletic programs of any community college in Kansas. The Conqs and Lady Conqs compete at the NJCAA Division I level and are members of the Kansas Jayhawk league. Not only do our teams compete on the field but also they excel off the field as well having earned numerous Academic All-American and academic team certificates. Here is list of our athletic programs: baseball, men and women's basketball, men and women's cross country, cheerleading, dance, football, men and women's golf, softball, men and women's soccer, men and women's track and volleyball.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Dodge City Community College cost?
Dodge City Community College's tuition is approximately $2,700 for In-State students and $3,000 for Out-State students.