Dodge City Community College
- The Dodge City Community College campus is spread out over 145 acres of rolling prairie with its own lake, Lake Charles. The DCCC campus has 20 buildings on campus and various off campus facilities including Cavalier field and out campus radio station. As far as student population, DCCC has approximately 2,000 students a semester.
Dodge City Community College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Kansas for:
|Dodge City Community College||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||106 staff||66 staff|
- At DCCC, you can earn various two-year associate degrees depending on your major. We offer Associate in Science, Arts and General Studies degrees. We offer an Associate of Science in Nursing. We also offer an Associate of Applied Science degree in various technical areas, plus several one-year certificate programs. We offer over 30 different transfer majors. Here is a list of some of our programs: Accounting, Agriculture, Art & Sculpture, Athletic Training, Biological Sciences, Business, Chemistry, Computer Science, Drama, Education (Secondary & Elementary), Engineering, English, History, Mass Communications, Mathematics, Music, Physical Science, Pre-Architecture, Pre-Chiropractic, Pre-Dentistry, Pre-Optometry, Pre-Law, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Physical Therapy, Pre-Vet, Psychology, Social Science, Social Work, Speech, Theatre, Water Resource Management. Dodge City Community College believes that cultural growth is an important component in the overall educational growth of its students. As a result, it has developed a Cultural Arts Program which contracts musical, theatrical, and other entertainment groups for campus performance. Students encounter talent and cultural experiences otherwise not available. Community residents are welcome to attend. Dodge City Community College supports one of the most extensive intercollegiate athletic programs of any community college in Kansas. The Conqs and Lady Conqs compete at the NJCAA Division I level and are members of the Kansas Jayhawk league. Not only do our teams compete on the field but also they excel off the field as well having earned numerous Academic All-American and academic team certificates. Here is list of our athletic programs: baseball, men and women's basketball, men and women's cross country, cheerleading, dance, football, men and women's golf, softball, men and women's soccer, men and women's track and volleyball.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,917 students | 46.20 Mi801 Campus Dr
Garden City,  KS  67846
(620) 277-0000000 46.201,917
- 1,870 students | 69.30 Mi1801 N. Kansas Ave.
Liberal,  KS  67901
(620) 624-1951 69.301,870
- 1,234 students | 70.50 Mi348 NE SR 61
Pratt,  KS  67124
(620) 672-5641 70.501,234
- 4,237 students | 83.00 Mi245 NE 30th Road
Great Bend,  KS  67530
(620) 792-2701 83.004,237
- 5,574 students | 117.10 Mi1300 N Plum St
Hutchinson,  KS  67501
(620) 665-3500 117.105,574