Cosumnes River College
- The mission of Cosumnes River College is to provide opportunities for individuals to achieve their maximum potential and contribute to the well being of the larger community.
- Enrollment: 14,667 students
- In-state tuition: $1,104
- Out-state tuition: $7,200
- Student:teacher ratio: 30:1
- Minority enrollment: 76%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Cosumnes River College is one of four community colleges within the Los Rios Community College District. The college opened on September 14, 1970, with 1,800 day and 350 evening students. Facilities included the science building, automotive and technology complex, women's physical education building, pool, and the library building. In September 1975, the Business/Social Science classroom building was dedicated, the first since the college opened. The computer laboratory, located there, is equipped with state-of-the-art data processing equipment that supports many areas of the college curriculum. There are more than 14,000 students enrolled at Cosumnes River College. The college offers a broad option of more than 60 occupational degree programs, and a comprehensive curriculum of transfer courses. Cosumnes River College provides an inclusive learning environment and creates dynamic opportunities for the intellectual growth of students, staff and our community.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Cosumnes River College cost?
Cosumnes River College's tuition is approximately $1,104 for In-State students and $7,200 for Out-State students.
What schools are Cosumnes River College often compared to?
What sports does Cosumnes River College offer?
Cosumnes River College offers 6 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis and Volleyball.